Episode 054

* * *

Queen Rebecca was given a one-month sentence of imprisonment.

In addition, the Emperor cut the budget of the Sepia Palace, where the Queen stays, in half.

On the surface, this was all, but that was not the end.

'Do you dare to monitor the Queen's saga?'

The Emperor still remembered the moment when Queen Rebecca first spoke of the frontier.

'I must have released Viscount Tedler too much.'

It was just a good time.

Still, Viscount Tedler was about to take action because the movement was unusual.

The Emperor ordered a tax audit of Viscount Tedler's top.

'Viscount Tedler is a very meticulous person... On paper, it wouldn't be a big deal to confide in, but it would still be a warning.'

The reason that Viscount Tedler had many benefits in the first place was to keep the Empress's family in check, following the advice he had given him before the Emperor died.

But now is the time to strike a balance.

The emperor, lost in thought, ordered to come in at the sound of a knock on the office door.

"Your majesty. This is the list of candidates for the new teaching teachers of the Crown Prince.”

"Okay."

“As you said, a not too scary teacher.”

The aide wanted to ask the emperor why he put such a condition, but he held back his curiosity.

The Emperor carefully looked through the documents presented by his aide.

Then he stopped in front of a document with a familiar name.

“Peter Grint…”

“Oh, he's still a young scholar, but he's never missed an Academy Award. It's a shame that it's a family with nothing to see, but... Rumors spread that he had an upright character.”

"Okay?"

Emperor Perdea remembered that this name came out of the mouth of Raphine, who had come to him for the first time recently.

<I got lost when I came here, but Peter Grint took me there.>

<Okay?>

<Yes. He was a very kind person.>

Then he was like, 'What do you mean?' he thought, but...

Now that he look at it, it seems that Raphine said his name on purpose.

'Are you intending to appoint him as Zerkan's new teaching teacher? … Anyway, it's not going to be there.'

The Emperor recalled Raphine's bright eyes.

'I mean, I'm not smart enough to be smarter than my peers... She's incredibly smart and wise.'

It was the same way that he reconciled the relationship between himself and the empress using the picture as an excuse.

So the emperor had a strange suspicion.

'Is the Duke of Aston, who was trying to keep neutrality, to raise his hand on Zerkan's side?'

But it doesn't look like he was trying to show it by using a child like that...

Confused by various questions, the Emperor summoned the Duke of Aston and tried to speak on his own.