Chapter 030

Anger Control Disorder, Impulse Disorder, Murder Charges. Three words popped into Raphine's head.

Anna ran to Raphine at a crazy pace.  The eyes were filled with hatred and liveliness.

Raphine's body hardened without realizing it because her eyes were like beasts.

And at that moment.

'No!'

Before Raphine could do anything, Caitlyn hugged her as if protecting her.

She wouldn't die, but it was clear that Caitlyn would be seriously injured if she continued like this.

Raphine closed her eyes in fear that Caitlyn might get hurt as she wrapped her arms around her.

'Ruby! Orphana!'

She summoned the spirits inside, but there was a person who came out before the spirits did.

"Kkaag!"

'....What?'

At the same time as a loud scream was heard, Raphine slowly opened her eyes.

She thought it was Caitlyn's scream, but in front of her was Anna falling down and crying.

And someone was pointing a sword at Anna's neck.

'Oh, mom....?'

It was Sophia.

She held the sword she had snatched from the Imperial Knight and held the blade around the neck of the kicked Anna.

It was Sophia who just flew at the speed of light and kicked Anna.

Raphine looked at her mother in surprise. The gesture of the sword was obviously a skilled knight's posture.

No....!

'Uh, mom..... was a knight?'

Shewas surprised and her fish eyes were sick, but she saw Ethan, the Empress, and the knights with shocked faces behind her mother's back.

Mom pushed Anna, who had fallen, to front her, skillfully dragging her wrists back and bound her.

It was like a veteran homicide detective who had been rolling in here for 30 years.

The knights, who had been standing idly, dragged Anna, who was then bound, to the prison.

The Empress, who was watching this, clenched her fists and trembled, then approached Ethan.

Pak!

It happened in an instant.

After punching the chest of her youngest brother, whom she cherished dearly, with her fist, said sternly.

"Your stupidity almost hurt the both of them! Can you still say that you're going to take an attempted murderer as your wife?"

Ethan was looking down at the ground, unable to say anything. He seemed very confused.

Indeed, it will. The ugly Cheolchekas of those who even think about their souls have been exposed.

"Raphine, are you okay?"

Sophia received Raphine, who was surprised, and patted her on the back. Caylin, who was sitting next to him, said with a smile.

"I'm glad the child wasn't hurt."

"Thank you very much, Miss Caitlyn."

"You're welcome."

Raphine was still puzzled.

The fact that a woman named Anna suddenly ran away madly, that Caitlyn, whom she had only met twice, wrapped herself around her, that her mother was actually extremely skilled in martial arts.