Chapter 019

'Ru

'Ru.... Ruby!'

「....baby? Baby? Baby... baby...!」

Raphine approached Ruby with a desperate face. Like a soldier who couldn't protect her comrades.

"Ruby, ruby....!"

"I washed it because it got dirty. It's an attachment doll, so I should have done it secretly when you fell asleep... It didn't dry as well as I thought."

Sylane said as if she was sorry.

「Hey, that maid... just hit me with a bat……. Then, she applied soap and pinched my whole body, and hit me...」

Raphine sighed in regret. She could feel how painful Ruby must have been.

'I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...'

But... I haven't washed it in the meantime, so I've been messing around with it.

'That's why I borrowed the power of Orphana...'

In fact, a few days ago, Raphine tried to ask Orphana for Ruby, who was so dirty.

However, Ruby was very angry, saying she didn't want to borrow the power of that guy.

He even said nonsense that he would return to his original form and wash up, so I couldn't help but let it be for the time being.

In the eyes of the neat Sylane, the dirty doll was very annoying.

「Hmph! It's good as if you were born again! What a silly bear! Do you think I'll give you strength? Get out! A bald bear with no gallbladder!」

'Quiet! Don't curse at Ruby!'

「Ugh... Baby, come on, save me...」

「Hiing, Master...」

Today too, Raphine's head began to ring loudly.

* * *

It had been almost three weeks since Raphine returned to the Duke's house.

In the meantime, Raphine ate at least three to five meals a day, and ate snacks all the time.

As a result, the body, which had been so skinny to the point of regret, was slowly gaining weight.

Also, she was very familiar with her family now.

I haven't called Mom and Dad yet.

And today was a historic day.

Finally, it was the day we decided to visit Imperial Palace for the first time.

'The heart... the heart is so amazing...'

Raphine placed her small palm on top of her pounding heart.

「Baby, calm down.」

'Yes, it should be...'