Episode 040

The Duke of Aston immediately wrote,'Indigo!' on the sleeping Raffine's forehead. kissed and left

Raphine, unaware of this, hugged the teddy bear and fell into a deep sleep.

Duke Aston left the room and headed straight for the office.

As the door swung open, he saw a capable chief secretary, Gadin, who was just about to leave work.

“Gadin, see if there are any port towns that have been up for sale recently. A very large ship.”

"Yes? Suddenly?”

Gadin's eyes, which were still sullen, grew even darker.

****

A few days later. Orphana crawled back.

“I, my lord. that port... Someone has already bought the whole estate.”

"What?"

No, has Viscount Tedler moved already?

But it was at an auction where the old man bought the port...?

'Besides, it's not even up for auction yet!'

The owner of the estate made every effort to sell the land, but all failed and eventually put it up for auction.

But why? What's wrong?

'Mr..... No, what kind of guy are you? Who hijacked my harbor?'

*****

"Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Our dear Raphine. happy birthday!"

“Wow! Blow the candles, Raphine! hurry!"

At Luca's spur of the moment, Raphine said, 'Woo!' and blew out the candle quickly.

Then she looked at the documents in her hand, still with a blank expression.

Duke Aston said with a smile.

“Raphine, you're still young, so you don’t know what it is… … . That's the estate that Dad bought for Raphine. It’s a seaside town, but it’s very beautiful.”

“It’s written here as a port…”

"Right! Our Raphine reads very well, yes it's a port city. It's Raphine's birthday present."

Duke Aston said with a bright smile with a proud expression on his face.

Raphine looked down and looked at the papers again with a bewildered mind.

The port named Tyrs was renamed 'Raffine Port'.

'Look at the birthday present scale...'

It was only a few days ago that I had been thinking about who the hell was taking over the estate.

'But it must have been Dad!'

Sophia also presented a document.

“And the mother’s gift… This is it.”