Chapter 013

The Mistress occasionally lifted the Empress' heart by boasting the gifts she received from the emperor.

It wasn't just that. She made the Empress difficult with all kinds of tricks and harassed the Crown Prince.

In addition, the Mistress' family constantly tried to scratch the Empress' family.

'As a result, the Empress' authority has been lost several times...'

The Emperor wanted to be at this time, so he blamed and resented the Empress. The Empress' heart burned more and more.

'The increasingly accumulated heart clots may have eventually created an incurable disease. I'm going to treat the disease this time.'

「Then, legendary relics are also sacred things, but if we protect the Empress from the Mistress, wouldn't it be possible to prevent her from getting sick in the first place?」

'But we still don't know the exact cause of the disease. It might be really stressful... Maybe it's something the Mistress planned.'

「Let's put the legendary relics on hold for the worst case scenario.」

'Great.'

Raphine laughed inwardly.

If you look closely, Ruby has been of great help.

Raphine felt reassured that she did not have to worry about everything alone.

「Hey, you know that now! Anyway, does that mean that a guy named Zerkan doesn't have a good relationship with his only younger brother, the Second Prince?」

'That's right.'

「Then it will be very easy to get to know him. Because Zerkan doesn't have any other younger sisters.」

At Ruby's words, Raphine smirked.

'What do you mean?'

「Just like Adrian is turning into a fool for his younger sister, Zerkan should do the same!」

With those words, Raphine remembered Adrian, who was delighted to hear the sound of 'brother' for the first time.

Adrian looked happy and amazed when he suddenly had a younger sister after having only younger brothers.

That was the same for twin brothers Luca and Lois.

'Then Zerkan...?'

「Yeah! I'm sure you'll be able to seduce him very easily!」

'Hmmmm, yes! First of all, let him relax his guard, and after we get to know him, we will definitely get his promises!'

First of all, it's important in the future.

This is to prevent Zerkan from offering Violet a contract marriage.

So, even if it is a verbal contract, Raphine is trying to get a marriage promise in advance.

'Even if it's a verbal contract, if he need a contractual marriage partner, he'll think of me first, right?'

"Of course, of course."

'Even if he think it's just a prank he accepted as a child, he'll think he should come back and say no to me before he offer Violet a contract marriage.'

「Is that so?」

'Yes, I will. Because Zerkan was a man with basic manners before he went crazy.'

「Yeah, if that's the case... before that, it would be important to connect Adrian and Violet, right?」

In the original story, in the process of returning to the capital, Zerkan and Violet promise to get married.