Chapter 022

Raphine sniffled and held the Empress in her arms

Raphine sniffled and held the Empress in her arms. Miss Anna was trembling with restlessness.

"..... Don't do this here, but move your seat, Your Majesty."

At the maid's words, the Empress dropped Raphine off, saying, "Let's do it."

"Here you go, baby. Do you want me to go with you?"

The Empress reached out to Raphine. Raphine grabbed her hand.

'Your hands are cold.... But you still look healthy.'

「I guess she haven't gotten sick yet.」

'Yes. Actually, there are more than 10 years left before the Empress dies.'

"Your hands are small and warm."

The Empress smiled as if she were cute and looked at Raphine. A lot of warm emotions came out of her eyes.

Perhaps because she didn't have any more children because she was not feeling well after giving birth to Zerkan, the Empress seemed to be very lonely.

Raphine walked while holding the Empress' hand and glanced at Anna from the back.

'You'll be very nervous. It would be nice if you could reveal the truth to Sir Lorelian with your own mouth.'

「That's what I'm saying.」

However, Anna stared at Raphine with a scary gaze, biting her lips.

The gaze contained hatred, resentment, and life.

It was definitely not a look to back down at once.

***

When the Empress entered the drawing room, everyone was surprised and gave an example.

"Your Majesty, have you been healthy?"

"You surprised me, but you're white-hearted."

Sir Lorelian laughed at the Empress' words. And he reached out to Anna and made her come close.

"This is Anna Christian, who will be my wife."

"I see the sun of the Empire. It's an honor to meet you, Empress."

Anna officially greeted the Empress again. The Empress looked at her with a proud smile.

As much as I cared for my youngest brother, she seemed to look just pretty because she was the woman my younger brother brought.

At that time, the Empress' expression changed.

"By the way, you made the kid first, right?"

The Empress' playful words made rhe surroundings quiet. More than when Raphine brought it up earlier.

"....What?"

Sir Lorelian blinked, saying, "What the hell is that sound?"

The nobles maintained the custom of keeping purity until they got married.