Chapter 014

Raphine pondered for a long time before answering

"Ummm... that's, um... I want to marry Brother Zerkan?"

Zerkan frowned at Raphine's answer and thought.

'Is his younger sister really like this?'

Why is it that she is so sweet and cute in the first place?

It was time to think about it.

Pick!

On one side, I heard the sound of a thick book being packed on the floor and falling.

I turned my head to see Adrian standing there with a shocked expression on his face.

And Violet, who has poetry in it, has a funny face, as if she was forced to put up with the desire to laugh out loud even if she was a big girl.

Looking at Adrian, Zerkan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled. He asked Raphine, conscious of Adrian.

"Yes, Raphine? Do you want to marry this Brother Zerkan?"

"......!"

Adrian trembled with the remaining book in one hand. If I could, I wanted to pick up this book and dust it off to Zerkan.

Adrian gritted his teeth.

'I also just heard Brother...'

It was a mountainous situation that I hadn't even gotten so close to Raphine yet.

I have a younger sister who has had a hard time away from her family for six years.

Adrian clearly remembers how his mother and his father have been struggling over the past six years.

So I wanted to look as good as possible and be a good older brother...

Unexpectedly, all of his sister's affection was taken away by his friends.

To be honest, it was suspicious that Raphine was only looking for Violet, but I thought that Violet was the benefactor who saved Raphine, so I thought that it had nothing to do with it.

But what about Zerkan? Why?

"Adrian, will your sister become the Crown Princess of the Empire?"

Zerkan pushed Adrian, who was shaking tremblingly, as if teasingly.

In the end, Violet, who had been holding back her laughter the whole time, burst into laughter.

"Puhaha! Oh, what should I do? You're laughing! Oh look at Adrian's expression!"

"..."

Unfortunately, Adrian's expression was not visible from the side where Raphine was.

'Why?'