Chapter 015

***

And the next day.

Raphine got up early in the morning, and with Sylane's help, she washed up and changed clothes.

'I slept well, but I think I washed my eyes.'

Raphine sighed as she looked in the mirror.

The outfit I chose today was a yellow dress. The waistband was brown, and perhaps that's why Sylane liked it, saying it was cute like a bee.

“From today on, we will have a room for a lady. Are you happy?”

"Yes!"

Raphine smiled broadly.

It is said that Raphine's room, which was under construction in the meantime, was completed.

My mom or dad will come for a while, but anyway, I finally have an independent space.

In fact, because of that, I had to sleep in the middle of my mom and dad's bed yesterday.

<From tomorrow, shall we go to Raphine's room to sleep, Lady?>

<Is that so?>

Last night, Raphine barely went to bed, pretending not to know her parents' conversation.

'I woke up from a strange energy, but...'

Raphine frowned and looked down at her left arm.

The Orphana, the spirit of water, was really strong, but it was not an easy return to keep because of its nature.

'But looking at the silence again, maybe I was dreaming yesterday?'

「...Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like a dream, baby.」

It was then.

「Master....」

Orphana's unique moist voice was heard.

"No!"

"Yes, Lady?"

Hap....!

Raphine realized that she made a sound out of her mouth without realizing it, and covered her mouth.

Sylane was puzzled, but Raphine shook her head.

And inwardly said to Orphana.

'I am not your master. Your master is Zerkan! Don't do this, because I'll get Zerkan back home soon! Don't wake up!'

「But have I already chosen the master? I'll be quiet... Bring me back!」

「Baby, would you rather me incarnate and break its wrist?」

「That bastard...」

'Shut up! Do not say bad word!'

「Hey... it's my master...」