Episode 047

* * *

Two days later, Raphine went to the Imperial Palace with her mother, not alone.

'I'm not going to paint today.'

Today, she was planning to visit Zerkan and play with him.

Originally, she was going to come with Adrian and Violet, but they were busy being educated by the same teacher.

'I came with my mother today, so even the emperor can't come to fight like a couple.'

Raphine, you're a child, so it's okay to let it go for a while, but you can't show the Duchess how the emperor and his wife fight.

“Then I will go to brother Zerkan. I miss older brother!”

At Raphine's words, the Empress smiled and beckoned to the maid.

Sophia also had a conversation with Raphine before coming to the Imperial Palace, so she said, “Go.” and gently waved her hand.

Raphine took the handmaiden's hand and headed to the West Palace where the Crown Prince was staying.

And looking at the large statue of the first emperor standing in front of him, she greeted him inside.

'Mister Hi.'

At first she was very scared to see this statue, but now she is not.

It was because she got used to it because she came here quite often.

When she entered the building with the maid, the courtiers who had been contacted in advance led her to the drawing room.

“His Highness the Crown Prince will be training. You may have to wait a bit. Is it okay?"

At the words of the attendant, the empress's maidservant had expected it in advance, but she had a troubled expression on her face.

Raphine said, holding the maid's hand tightly.

"I'm OK. I will wait.”

"All right."

Raphine entered the drawing room and sat down on a soft sofa. Soon the attendant served tea, and her maid skillfully brewed her tea.

Raphine said as she eagerly ate the dessert.

“I want to watch the Crown Prince take classes. Can't we be quiet and look at it from afar?"

“Oh my, do you miss the Crown Prince like that?”

Raphine nodded at the maid's words.

The maid who smiled, saying it was cute, then nodded her head. It was a look with an unknown will.

The maid took Raphine's hand and asked the servants to arrive in front of the library.

'They're teaching in the library. Because there are many books to refer to.'

Raphine said as she let go of the maid's hand.

“I will go in alone. Older Sister, please watch the net.”

“Oh, I see, Miss. Fighting!"

The maid gave her unidentified support and encouraged Raphine.

Confused, Raphine entered the library. And she crept into the sun-drenched center. Then suddenly, the footsteps stopped.

“What the hell are you talking about!”

An old man's voice was heard. Raphine narrowed her eyes and went through the bookshelf and hid her body.