Chapter 018

At Raphine's words, Adrian began to ponder deeply

Then, Ruby spoke to Raphine.

「By the way, baby...」

'Yes?'

「What if Zerkan promises to get married and then really tries to do it later?」

'No... It's a promise I made when I was young.... Can't I just pretend I didn't know that I was too young back then? Are you going to force me to marry you?'

「Hmm...」

'I'm more concerned about the case than that?'

「What kind of case are you talking about?」

'If Zerkan, who promised to marry me, and later returned to the capital, said that he would marry Violet by contract like in the original story...?'

Then everything will be in vain.

「You have to stop it somehow!」

'That's right...!'

You can't just let them get married!

Raphine laughed inwardly like a villain.

Even if Zerkan came out like that, Raphine had no intention of letting the two get married.

She will inevitably stop it.

'Then you have to hold on to the real crotch and cling to keep your promises. After all, if it's a contract marriage, you can do it with me!'

Raphine felt herself a bit like a weak-minded villain, but she knew there was nothing she could do.

For the peace of the Family and the Wmpire, it was a part that had to be endured.

***

Meanwhile, Duke Aston, who had been attached to the mansion for a while, headed to the dark shopping street in the downtown area of ​​the capital.

People called this place 'Orcus Street,' meaning the underworld.

Unlike the bright shopping streets, this place has a dangerous atmosphere from the atmosphere of the building to the people passing by.

People used to be very careful not to let small children pass by here.

This was because all the people who came in and out of this place were doing dangerous things.

And a large building at the end of Orcus Street.

A shabby black sign on the first floor had the words 'Jaiden's Weapon Shop' written on it.

However, on the surface it looked like a weapon shop, but when you get to know it, it was a secret shop where you could buy and sell information.

Ordinary nobles only knew this far.