Episode 046

Immediately, the door opened, and the emperor entered.

Emperor Perdea, who wore a white and golden uniform, was taller than expected and had a good physique.

'Wow… Uh, he's very handsome.'

Raphine was perplexed.

It was the first time she saw the emperor in real life.

To be honest, until she see his face, he's either a 'naughty guy' or a 'two head'. She has been called 'Hogu' a lot...

When she saw that face, she was like, 'Are you paying for your face?'

Of course, in Raphine's eyes, his father, the Duke of Aston, was the best, but the emperor seemed to have made a lot of noise among noble women in his youth.

If the Duke of Aston is a style that charms you with his gentle, manly appearance, then the Emperor...

'It's a little bit like a sheepdog, but it's cool.'

It was a style that gave a slightly rough and sensitive feeling.

She didn't know that she felt that way because her expression wasn't particularly good.

The emperor, who came in with a deep impression, was taken aback when he saw an unexpected guest.

When Raphine made eye contact with the emperor, he awkwardly said, 'This.' she smiled and set an example.

“I see the Empire Sun.”

“This child….”

When the emperor asked with a chin, one of the maids responded quickly.

“She's the youngest daughter of the Duke of Eston, your majesty."

“Aha, that kid.”

The emperor looked at Raphine with curious eyes. Raphine showed off her polished manners to the fullest and laughed so that the corners of his mouth cramped.

Couldn't be angry in front of a smiling child. The emperor coughed heavily.

“Nice to meet you. See you next time.”

The emperor gave a tuck to the maid.

It meant taking her out.

The maid looked at the empress's eyes, then grabbed Raphine's hand and left the room naturally.

Just before leaving the room, Raphine turned her head to look at the Empress’s face.

The Empress’s face was full of emotions such as irritation, fear, and anger.

Because of her heartbreaking expression, Raphine cursed the emperor.

'You bastard....'

What do you do when you're handsome?

Raphine grunted inwardly and followed the maid into another drawing room on the same floor.

“Young Lady, please wait here. Your Majesty seems to have an urgent matter to discuss with Her Majesty the Empress.”

"Yes."

What are they going to discuss?

Raphine thought to herself and snorted.

In the original story, the fight that took place around this time caused a huge difference between the two of them.

In order to mediate that, Raphine began to constantly visit the Imperial Palace under the pretext of learning to paint.

'I didn't know you would come to pick me up on the first day I started painting.'

It must have been that Empress Rebecca was rushing to work.