Chapter 034

Raphine looked at Adrian with a betrayed expression.

'No.... I'm joking around like that. I gave it to you, but what is the result?'

Not surprisingly, Luca and Lois immediately put down their spoons as if Adrian had pressed a button.

"What's that? Older Brother! What's that just now?"

"Are you a recording magician? Wasn't that Raphine's voice?"

Adrian showed action instead of answer. As he leaned against the back of the sofa and pressed the button again, Raphine's voice came out again.

[I like Older Brother Adrian the most.]

"It's Raphine's voice!"

"This is a foul!"

"I hate Raphine! She only likes Older Brother!"

Luca and Lois looked at Raphine with an anguished expression.

'No....?'

Those guys were still young, so they were very jealous.

The sudden appearance of the younger sister was very strange. There were times when they were fighting each other over Raphine just like they were fighting over toys.

Raphine looked resentfully at Adrian who had brought the situation to this level.

'I believed.....'

She couldn't believed he did this.

But Adrian still arrogantly made a 'look at that' face to his family.

The Duke of Aston, who had been silent, tucked, and put down the spoon.

"Adrian."

"Yes, Father."

"You're not ashamed to see your younger brothers and sister not bringing toys on the table, aren't you?"

"Yes?"

"Tsk tsk. You're pretending to be all grown up. Give me the toy, it's confiscated."

"There's no such thing! This isn't a toy...!"

"Hurry."

Adrian refuted, but Duke Aston was adamant.

When he raised his finger with a solemn expression, Adrian pouted his lips and put out the magic tool pendant.

"Hmmmm."

The Duke of Aston glanced at the pendant and tried to put it in his inner pocket.

Then, Duchess Sophia dropped her spoon with a 'bang'. Then she nodded her finger at the Duke of Aston.

"Hold on, honey. I'm far from you."

"Bring it, honey."

The corners of Duke Aston's lips slightly lowered at Mother's resolute voice. Just like Adrian before.

The Duke of Aston had no choice but to took out a pendant and handed it to the Duchess.

Sophia took the pendant with a proud expression

Raphine watched her family's actions with a puzzled expression.

'Everyone... is weird...'

Of course, she was very grateful and good for loving herself, but it was probably because she was the youngest who had just regained it, so there was no lack of reconciliation.

So Raphine wanted to prevent the misfortune that would come to her family even more.

'When Adrian dies, the family will feel the pain of losing someone again.'