Chapter 010

After the crying disturbance, Raphine stood seriously in front of the closet with the maids.

Today was the day Violet decided to bring Zerkan. Choose your clothes carefully.

'No matter how young you are, it's still the first time you've seen Zerkan, so you have to be careful.'

「Then, you have to propose, but you have to show it well.」

Ruby gave a lesson next to her. Raphine nodded, saying it was right.

"Lady, how about this?"

Hana was in charge of Raphine. Sylane asked in a gentle voice.

Sylane is a maid with lemony hair and light brown eyes. It is said that she came here after working at the Duchess's parents' house.

Raphine was very fond of Sylane.

It was because her voice was soft and kind, and every time she listened to it, she felt at ease.

What Sylane gave her was a bright sky blue dress.

From the chest, the fabric was stretched out, and the collar was lined with lace and silk.

You can see the part of Paju. It's perfect because you don't have to look like a child with a nose bleed.[*]

[*i  don't  know  what  this  sentece  means. the  sentence  was  hard  to  interpret  it  so  i  left  it  just  what  the  mtl  said ]

"I like it!"

"Then I'll dress you with this."

When Raphine nodded, Sylane laughed as if she were cute.

Sylane applied carefully so that the zipper part or the inner seam did not come into contact with Raphine's skin.

'It's comfortable.'

As I was living here, I began to get used to the caring touch.

The sad memories of the war gradually faded, and only the content related to the original remained in memory.

Also, the bad memories of the aristocratic family she lived in before were forgotten.

It was a good sign.

Because you can erase all the bad memories and create a happy ending.

「Okay, now you just need to make a proposal to succeed!」

'Don't keep reading my thoughts!'

Raphine stared at the teddy bear sitting next to her.

"It's done."

At the same time, Sylane's words turned around, and Raphine turned her head to check herself in the mirror.

It was pretty as the waving skirt looked like it was waving like a wave. Raphine's sky-blue eyes gleaming as she looked at the mirror.

“Now, shall we go get some snacks?”

"Great!"

Raphine immediately grabbed Sylane's hand.

Even so, I did not forget the teddy bear I had left by my side and took it with me.

'What is today's snack?'

After coming to the machine tool, it was fun to wait for the tide to turn every day.

Meals are as enjoyable as a meal, but the joy of snacks cannot be left out.

"Raphine, Dad will feed you dessert today."

Head to the outdoor garden table where dessert will be waiting for you. The Duke of Aston greeted her with a bright expression