Chapter 023

While the Empress was talking to Sir Lorelian

While the Empress was talking to Sir Lorelian. Adrian, Violet, and Zerkan took a friendly look at Raphine, asking if she were hurt.

"I'm fine!"

Raphine bravely replied. As if the Empress had finished talking, she got up again.

Then she held Sir Lorelian's hand and said.

“I think it would be better to go back to nature and talk again."

It seems that they thought it was inappropriate to talk about specifics because they had children.

"Zerkan, see off the guests well."

"Yes, Mother."

The Empress also greeted Adrian and Violet. And finally looked at Raphine.

And she spoke in a friendly voice.

"And baby, take the day and come back to meet me with your mother. I'll prepare delicious snacks for you. Got it?"

"Yes, Empress!"

When Raphine answered with a clean answer, the Empress laughed as if she were cute.

Then, she disappeared with the maids, Sir Lorelian and Anna.

'....As expected, it was too much to reveal the truth at once.'

「She seem to think it's a kid's joke. Either way, it's just a myth.... What are you going to do now, baby?」

Raphine thought about it.

'Since I introduced it to the Empress, preparation for marriage will be in an instant...'

Right now, I couldn't hold onto the Empress and beg her for the truth.

Raphine signed inside.

'I can't help it. I have no choice but to come back to Imperial Palace with my mother as soon as possible.'

「Should she believe what a baby says?」

'I have to make her believe me.'

Anna, who abused numerous children, could not be seen as a woman living happily and the woman destroying the Empress' family.

***

In a little bit.

Raphine headed somewhere along with Adrian, Violet and Zerkan

It's a place where Adrian and Violet stay whenever they come to Imperial Palace.

Raphine continued to look around while walking through the hallway.

'It's very fancy.'

Historically, perhaps because it was a space where the Crown Prince stayed and was educated, everything from murals to decorations painted in the hallway was brilliant and magnificent.