Chapter 027

'Come to think of it.....'

In the original story, the Empress colluded with the temple to build a home for the Empress's family.

'Maybe the Empress knew about it and deliberately joined hands with the temple.'

The temple was working quite hard for their revival. Money is needed for such revival activities.

After growing the business with the help of the Emperor, the Hwangbine family would have dedicated a huge amount of money to the temple.

'That's why the temple later attacked the Empress... The Empress was not very religious in the first place, so there is a reason.'

In the midst of Raphine's agony, Orphana said.

「The Empress, in special circumstances, calls the Imperial Magician to see the spirit divinity. It will be the same this time. Now that you have a new family, don't you want to make a prediction?」

'That's true.'

「The Empress is going to call the magician she trusts. and You.... You can control that magician's divinity! Very easy!」

'You...'

That's how you usually play?

You scoundrel....

Raphine narrowed her eyes.

「Life in Imperial Palace is very boring.」

Raphine thought maybe Orphana had purposely moved to this bracelet.

'When the Empress chose a bracelet studded with blue gems as a gift for me. That's when you moved in.'

「Haha.」

It will be the same in the original.

Orphana's a troublemaker, and it prefer noisy environments than quiet ones.

It must have wanted to get out of the palace anyway.

「Anyway! I can do it! Besides, the Empress believes in the existence of the Water Spirit the most.」

'It must have been because you were playing with water every day...'

「Hehehe....... Master is very smart! Anyway, just trust me!」

Raphine was disappointed, but decided to watch for now.

***

The next day.

Raphine took Sophia's hand early on and got on the carriage heading to the Palace.

The Duke of Aston did not go with them because he was busy.

The Duke was busy because of what Raphine said last night.

<She used to live in a place called Scotatia.>

It was in that area that a woman named Anna had abused children as a teacher in an orphanage before she met Sir Lorelian. In fact, she couldn't remember the name at once.

'Sco? School? I think it was something....'

When Raphine agonizes over memories.

「You mean Scotatia, baby?」

'Oh right! I think it was that!'

Unlike Raphine, Ruby, who stayed in this world for a long time, helped.

Raphine gave the Duke a hint by secretly hearing the woman's story.

'Will it be revealed soon that the woman abused the children at the orphanage?'