Chapter 028

The Spirit Water in the plate mixed with the green light from the Magician's hand and started to swirl a little.

The Magician closed his eyes and slowly polished the spell.

There was little tension in the faces of the Empress, Sophia, and the maid, who were watching the scene.

Raphine glanced at the Empress's face.

The Empress had a particularly tense face.

'It's worth worrying about.'

If she sees Anna simply as a woman who will marry her youngest brother, she didn't have to think deeply.

However, the Empress was the head of the Lorelian Family.

As the Mistress always quarrels with the Empress, it was a position where the Empress had to pay attention to the people who came in for the sake of the family's survival.

「I don't think you should expect too much, baby.」

'.....That's what I think.'

Raphine waited for the result to come out of the magician's mouth with a shaky face.

It was then.

Flash! The Magician's pupils, who opened their eyes, instantly changed to a deep blue color.

Then the waves fluctuated in the eyes as if the water were flowing. It was a strange scene.

"What, what are you talking about....!"

The Empress and Duchess were confused, and the knights standing on the guard were also tense for a moment.

The Magician's mouth opened. A very low, damp voice crept out.

Like the language of a snake whispering.

"That woman is a source of destruction. She is a vicious human who does not hesitate to tell lies....."

The Empress's eyes suddenly changed at the words. She asked with a grave look.

"What do you mean?"

The Magician spoke with his blue pupils as if water is still flowing.

"I am Orphana, the Great Spirit of Water, and in her belly is a child of blood from a family other than the Lorelian..."

"What are you talking about....!"

At that moment, the Magician's eyes closed and a small vortex of water splashed into the sky.

"Kkagh!"

"Oh my goodness!"

The spray grew bigger and bigger, and then it reached the sky and was sprayed on the Magician's head. At that moment, the Magician drooped as if he had fainted.

The Spirit Water, mixed with mana, sparkled in a strange color and permeated the robe.

"Heong!"

The Magician, who had fainted for a moment, woke up with a strange noise. He looked around and blinked.

Pupils had returned to normal as usual.

"Your Majesty, did I just....!"

The Magician looked at the Empress with a serious look on his face.

The Empress had a significant expression on her face.

"....."

Sophia was hugging Raphine. It was intended to protect Raphine in case she was surprised.

However, Raphine....

'What is this.....'

「......」