Important

A small warning for anyone who may be triggered by topics mentioned in this very long rant about my boundaries and rules I am going to be enforcing with this book, and most likely other Agere-related content on this account.

Trigger Warnings; Talk of Kink, Cursing, Consent, & Sexual Assult.

Summary for my Lazy people; No cursing in comments! DDLB/DDLG or Age play-related book lists this is added to will result in me blocking you.

Yes, I know. I hate it when writers do this too. However, I have become extremely uncomfortable with the amount of DDLG/DDLB/Age lists this book keeps getting added to. Thanks to a friend, I have learned how to block people. I know it won't do much, but I'm really tired of seeing it and it honestly upsets and triggers me to see an SFW book completely written about a coping mechanism often recommended by therapists sexualized.

This book is completely for fun and comfort. I am very thankful for those who give me ideas and comment on so many sweet things. It honestly is the only reason I keep writing this book. I really love that others enjoy and find comfort in this story, which is why I want to keep writing it. However, I cannot stand by and keep watching my book be added to NSFW lists.

I understand if you take part in DDLG/DDLB/Age play, however, this IS NOT WHAT THIS BOOK IS ABOUT. THIS book is about age regression. It should not be confused, and it is very harmful how many in the BDSM community that take part in age play like kinks and do not understand the difference. Yes, we share terms, but that does not give you the right to sexualize our coping mechanism and take advantage of those who are in the headspace.

REGRESSORS CANNOT CONSTENT!

If you would never sexualize a real child, then don't sexualize an age regressor.

Age regression is the psychological regression that leaves the person in a younger mindset, often from the ages of infant to child. They are not capable of understanding sexual topics, as they have a full and complete mind of a child. Children cannot consent. Infants cannot consent. Toddlers cannot consent. Age regressors cannot consent either.

Sexually abusing, speaking, or touching an age regressor, while they are regressed, is sexual assault. Even if they had said it was okay, THEY CANNOT CONSENT. They are psychologically unable to consent in their regressed headspace.

Kinks like Age play or DDLB/DDLG are roleplaying kinks. This means it is between multiple adults who are psychologically able to consent and very aware of how to. Often, it is a coping mechanism itself, however, it is far different than Age regression due to the fact it is between adults who are completely able to consent to full actions and have those boundaries set.

These differences need to be understood, but those in the kink community and those in neither the kink nor agere/petere community. It is spreading hurtful destruction and causing trauma where there really does not need to be more trauma spread.

I will be going through every notification and follower I have. If I see this book added to ANY kink-related lists, you will be blocked. It is completely fine if it is added to its own SFW list. That shows me you understand the difference between them and honestly makes me happy. I will look through every book on the list you add mine too. You will be blocked if any sort of sexual activity while being described in a regressed or little space state.

I am really tired of people not understanding the difference and getting stressed out over this. Please understand that I am not here to fill your kinky desires, no regressor is. I am here to write angst and comfort stories for my own comfort, and if others happen to find comfort in them too, then that's great!

Thank you to those who understand that this book is SFW and not related to any kink. Thank you even more for the amazing comments you guys leave and even suggestions of things to write. I really don't mind getting them! It's honestly the least I can do for y'all sticking around with me.

Another small note; cursing is NOT ALLOWED in this book. Littles read it! I will warn you, but after that, I will delete the comments. I do have books that involve regression and cursing, and even some sexual themes outside of the regressors regressed state, however, not all books have the same rules. This book may have small suggestive cursing written, but it's for laughs. Cursing will not be written in this book, with nor sexual themes. This goes for the comments as well.

No one probably read this stupid long rant, but it is my honest vent rant and setting my boundaries because I'm tired of seeing things that make me upset. If you did read this, thank you, if you didn't- well if you're one of those people who happen to have added my book to a list with DDLG/DDLB or general Age play content- goodbye :)).