2. Anupamaa's Desire

In that mini second when their eyes met as they removed the blindfolds... In front of his open eyes flashed a million thoughts and a zillion emotions...The way Anupamaa was looking at him was something he wasn't accustomed to but could definitely get used to it... too soon... too quick!

Mustering her courage, and realizing it for the first time KI JAISA FILMO ME HOTA HAI HO RAHA HAI ROOBROOO... Feeling it for the first time how difficult it is to speak your heart out to someone who has started to matter so much for you!! She wants him but how to put it into words...? He is her only desire.

- Maango Anu.... Kya maangna chaahti ho...??

- Anuj....

- Haan bolo...

- Anuj...

- Haan mujhe mera naam pata hai... Kya maangna hai maango....

"MAANG TO LIYA DO- DO BAAR.... " How she wished she could say this but words froze in her throat all reluctant to reach his ears and be heard!!!

*Thoda sa intezaar.... Bas ek baar aur....
Kuch palon ki khaamoshii.... Kuch ek pal aur...
Humare darmyaan ye doori.... Bas chand lamhein aur....
Aapko ishq ki manzoori...??
Bas ek shaam aur!! *

Interrupted by some sudden noise they rushed to see what MuKu was upto... Unfurling the adoption mystery... they left for home, just the two of them As MuKu decided to stay with Pakhi, who was willing to have some time with her soul sister and the three teenagers making plans of TEENAGERS' NIGHT OUT with cream rolls, life stories and gossips!!

(On road... Heading back to Anuj's place)

Walking down the road with Anupamaa by his side... Could Anuj have wished for anything more...??

YESSS.... HE WISHED.... He wished to hold her hands... Getting at least his fingers mingled with hers if their destiny can't !!

 Getting at least his fingers mingled with hers if their destiny can't !!

*OH poor Anooojjjj.....you have no idea darling what's coming your way!!! *

- TUMHARA HAATH THAAM KE CHAL TO SAKTA HOON NA??

Unaware of his unprecedented yet loving act she curled her fingers around his and started walking as if it's very casual...

Stunned and happy...
Confused and surprised...
Overwhelmed and astonished...
Ohh damnnn....he just didn't know which one of these to feel!!!

So, he felt the warmth of her palm on his and she could feel his pulse on her wrist... Felt but left unexpressed... maybe that moment was too deep to be expressed by a minutiae of random words... Unwilling to spoil the moment they kept walking... He could feel her fingers trace the manly grooves and ridges of his fingers so gently as if unwilling to get noticed by him...

 He could feel her fingers trace the manly grooves and ridges of his fingers so gently as if unwilling to get noticed by him

*She wanted to trace every inch of his hand but didn't wanna get noticed.... Aise kaise chalega didi...??*

Anuj noticed and slightly tightened his grip on her hands and her movements froze as if wanting to say.... OHHH SHIITTT SHITT SHITT... And then she walked straight for the next 20 minutes...

Every moment back to home was HANDS UP ANUPAMAA... I CAUGHT YOU moment for her... She was cautious, careful, ignorant or atleast pretending to be....