20. Office Scene- 1- Take-1 (+)

He saw Anupamaa standing there covering her neck with both her hands and smiling it reminded him of how her neck tasted two hours back and he would love to taste it again. He remembers how his lips felt on her neck and that feeling was arousing. He loves how her neckline, shoulder bones, collar bones and in short her skin felt in his hand, under his tight grip. How she melted and let out low moans when his lips had caressed her neck line and junction of it. Ahhh those sounds were to die for but he wanna live to hear more of such amazing beautiful moans, the sole reason behind those sensual moans being him, made him feel on the top of the world.

Few months ago, he couldn't even have imagined Anupamaa curling up under his touch and moaning his name in pleasure but here it is the moments that made a wait of 26 years sound trivial.
If she is the result, he was happy he waited and didn't settle for the stars when he was destined to get the moon.

Bolting the door hard and checking it twice he moved towards her in baby steps and after an eternity...

*Yeahhh it seemed like an eternity to me making him take such baby steps and jab tak vo vahan reng reng ke pahunch nahi jaata imagination aagey kaise badhegi aur hum aagey bina imaginative visuals ke story kaise aagey likhenge and I am desperate to write more!*

And after an eternity he reached her. He looked at her to know ki ye ho kya raha hai.

But he guessed he was too enthusiastic to ask her.

He looked at how her hands are covering her neck, pulled her by gripping her waist firmly and asked

- You need me there on you, don't you?

This startled her badly coz a moment ago there was Samar and this Kinjal and all of a sudden the room was bolted and she was in Anuj's strong hold. She scanned the room quickly to see if there was still any Samar or Kinjal there but to her not so utter surprise they weren't there and she knew it already too.

- Tell me na babyy do you need me thereee...???

-Kya matlb? Aur Anooojjjj chhoriye ne...

- Pehle aap apna gala chhoriye ne...

She freed herself and tried to push Kapadia away. But no matter how it is... It's not easy to physically pull Anuj down.

- Areyyy itna machal kyun ri ho.. wait na babyyy...

- Anuj koi aa jaayega opphice hei ...

- Isiliye to acche se band kar ke aaya hoon...

- Kya??

- Darwaaja aur kya... do baar acche se check kar ke aaya hoon... Ki kahin koi aa na paaye... Aur baahar don't disturb ka board bhi laga ke aaya hoon.

- Anuuuujjj .. ye aap...

- Ye main nai .. ye tum... Ye tum ye aise kyun khadi thi?? Itne (took his lips close to her ears) Sexyy pose me.

- Vo abhi Kinjal aayi thi aur Samar bhi.

-This woman knows exactly how to kill the vibe 🥺 (He murmured to himself)

*Yahan biwi ko sexyyy bol ra aur biwiiii ne vibe ka katl kar diya*

- Ohh... Achha... Badhiya hai... Tumhari feelings sort out hui ki ni?