82. Anupamaa criticizes Shah's

Anupamaa was sitting on the bed clutching the pillow. Her face was still red though no tears escape her eyes. She would occasionally shut her eyes and gave disgusted expressions which they think might be because of her recalling Vanraj's words. She threw the pillow away and a little glass miniature, which she grabbed and smashed on floor. Her anger and frustration was so not cooling down. She was gripping the sheets tight as if trying to vent whatever little part of her anger she could via it.

Anuj rushed to the door. He knocked.

- Anu...??

She didn't know how to control herself around anyone in this moment.

- Anupamaa darwaaza kholo please...

She shut her eyes.

- JAIYE YAHAN SE THODI DER PLEASE!

- Anu le-

- ANUJ CHALE JAAIYE YAHAN SE... SUNA NAHI AAPNE...!? JAAIYE....

He stepped back as Pakhi and Samar glanced at him understanding her need to be alone. There are these times in everyone's life.

- Buddy aap...

- I am in my suite... Will talk to her in a while when her anger cools down.

He rectified his collar and walked away, caressing the kids' head.

- Main humesha kehta tha Pakhi Mister Shah pe bharosa...

- Sorryyy...

~

Sitting back on the bed of his room, Anuj's mind kept on going through what all Vanraj spewed against Anupamaa. Nothing seemed jovial now especially with Anupamaa so upset. She wanted to be alone and he quite understand it but he doesn't want to leave her alone. Yet he had no choice but to sit back and feel bad for her.

He kept on tapping the wooden flooring with the heels of his sandals and the sound reverberated in the room that appeared so empty. He couldn't hear anyone badmouth her but he had to and the face he encountered of Anupamaa... All embarrassed and ashamed... Wasn't leaving his mind so soon.

He hurled the pillow angrily to the ground and the flowers that filled the vase once now lay all scattered onto the floor. He trampled one under his foot.

Suddenly his phone beeped of some random notification and his mind did too. He checked an email he asked one of his employees to arrange after Vanraj scared Anupamaa back in her own flat.

He dialled.

- Mudgal Corporate Pvt. Ltd.?

- Yes! How may I help you...

- This is Anuj Kapadiya. Connect me to your owner, Mr. Jagdish Mudgal.

- Sorry Sir! He is in a meeting right now, will connect you with him in a while.

- I don't have a while... It's urgent. I need to talk to him right now. Tell him it's me and ask him to contact me asap!

- Su...re... Sure... Sir.

Her voice cracked and she disconnected.

- You... Are... So... Gonna regret your words Vanraj.

A few minutes later Anuj recieved a call.

- Hello Sir. Sorry my secretary is new in the job and didn't know it was you. Anything I can help you with...?

- Yess...

- I'll be glad to...

- You have an employee in your company who joined around 3 months back.