33. The First Date Night

As Anupamaa sat by Anuj for dinner she had an instant urge to touch him so she highly hesitantly placed her hands on his thighs while he was serving and her actions made him drop the serving spoon with a sound that resonated with their heartbeat.

Her eyes remain fixated on her own shivering hand and the sound went unnoticed. He took a deep breath and the silence so intense they could hear when air rushed up his nostrils. Squeezing her hand, he pulled it to his cheek and kissed it. Her sexpectant eyes were expecting a lot and her convulsing downward nerves were making every inch of her skin more sensitive. Just a tight handhold was enough to get her moist now he needn't put any extra efforts in there.

He royally kissed her knuckles and locked his eyes with hers.

*Har baar honth hi nahi lock hote hain aur bhi ang hote hain shareer me 😈*

He wanted to ask her DINNER OR ME but he knew she could skip dinner for him as she was hungrier for him than for normal routine food.

He made a morsel out of the buttered roti dipped it in gravy and offered her. She took it in and he wiped the corner of her lips with his thumb.

- Bola tha maine ekdum bacchi jaise khaati ho tum.

- Aapko khilaana hi ni aata meri galti nai hai isme.

- To tum khila ke bataao phir.

She prepared another morsel for him and offered him but he isn't as sharmila as she pretends to be and he took her finger in his mouth too along with whatever she was putting it in there. He didn't know what the food tasted like but he would for sure remember the skin feel of her finger on his tongue. He sucked at it till she didn't just pull it out of his mouth herself.

- Kyaa kar re hein aa...

- Koi dekh lega?? Yahi?

- Ji nahi!

- See ... Mujhe khilaana aata hai par tumhe khana nahii aata...

They enjoyed dinner. It was finger-licking delicious or the finger he licked was delicious... He didn't knowww!!!

*Jaisa aapne upar ki पंक्ति me padha hi...*

He would notice her when she opened her mouth to eat while her eyes got stuck on him and his lips when he sucked daal out of his spoon and loved how his lips moved when he simply and normally chewed his food. Soon they were done and also the secret staring at the other one while they ate.

She immediately looked around and stood up after realising that looking at him for longer might turn her thoughts dirtier.

- Inn bartano ka kya karna hai?

- Main call kar doonga they'll send someone to clear.

- Theek chhe... Main haath dhul ke aati hoon.

- Haan.

He rubbed his hands.

- Mujhe bhi... par main pehle ye clear karva deta hoon.

- Hmm.

She went to the bathroom and looked at herself as to how flushed she appeared and placed her hand under running water for don't know what length of time but lengthy enough for him to enter and spot her lost in her own utopia. She switched her hair onto her right side exposing her left neck and area and the blouse dori.

He entered and stood behind her checking out her back through her nearly backless blouse. His fingers moved along her arms to hold her fingers under the running water.