31. Anupamaa's Shower Contemplation

The rest of the car journey was silent with their mind battling their own covert battles. The car halted in front of the hotel. And they soon reached in front of their rooms.

- Anupamaa main fresh ho ke aata hoon phir saath me dinner kar lenge.

- Haan main bhi jara ghar pe baat kar ke ye kapde badal leti hoon. Thakaan ho gayi hai nahaa bhi loongi to accha lagega.

- Haan mujhe bhi time lagega hi tum taiyaar ho kar room pr aa jaana.

- Ni. Aap hi aaiyega... Huh... Main kyun aaun vahan aapne to bhaga diya tha na mujhe.

- Anu yaar tum phir voi baat lekar baith gayi... Main aa jaaunga bas khush? And sorry for that.

- Koi baat ni... Aapko chhedne me bhot maja aata hai mujhe...

- To phir acche se chhedo naa..

- Dhattt... Ab jaaiye bhi.

As she turned the knob he called her.

- Acha suno Anupamaa...

- Ji.

- Kuch accha sa pehen lena. Let's call it our first dinner date together?

She blushed, looked down and ran inside, shutting the door behind her. He went near her door knowing she stands there on the other side with her back glued to the door.

- Ye sharmaana... Uff uff uffff!!! ❤️

He left.

She sat on her bed thinking about her day-out with Anuj and how she enjoyed it. She smirked and felt proud of her replies to Vanraj and reminded herself of how proud Anuj tooo was of her. But this could be thought of later, the priority was to choose a saree. She had brought along two nice sarees took it out and stared at them both.

She placed one back and looked at the black saree in her hands. She clasped it in her fist.

- Ye pehen loon kya? Jaada to nahi ho jaayega? Kamre par hi to rehna hai ... Par Anoooj ne bola kuch accha pehen lena... To ye... Theek rahega kya... Ab aur kuch isse jaada saada sa accha sa laayi bhi to nahi hoon.

She went to the bathroom and locked it from inside.

*Anuj's Room*

He took out his black shirt and coupled it with a contrasting jeans.

As he went to the balcony and as he  evocated the entire day he couldn't curse Vanraj enough for having spoilt the day for him. In a moment he felt so bad for her that his tears couldn't hold itself back. He stood still. As tears started flowing out of his otherwise dry eyes, he wiped them hurriedly off his face and thought he could manage the situation and her too if she ever has to know. He bought some time by saying he would tell her later on but he was sure he would prepare an ALIBI till then. He couldn't hurt her by telling all this rubbish. He went inside the room and sat on the bed.

- Main bhi kya kya soch ra hoon... Vanraj jaise insaan se iski ummeed nai ki thi par vo vaise bhi kisi bhi tarah ki umeed rakhne ke laayak hai nai. Usko to jo muh me aata hai bakna aata hai sirf. Uski vajah se main apna aur Anupamaa ka din kyun hi kharaab karoon.

He swiped left the idea of bothering himself with negativity.

- Vaiseeee... Anupamaa aaj beach par kitni kitni kitni jaada achhi aur... Sexyy lag ri thi naaa... Meri muhskile badhaana bahut acche se aata hai iss aurat ko... Phone karooonn kyaaa??