36. MaAnVersation

Her memories flitted past her eyes again but the warmth of Anuj's hug pulled her back.

He kissed her on her neck. She was busy with her thoughts when she let her hand enter the volume of his hair staring at the distant window at one corner of her rooom.

'Anuj kese kar lete hei ye sab... Har cheej ka dhyaan rakhte hein jisse mujhe uncomphortable na pheel ho... Mujhe mere upar ye haq bhi haq ki tarah dete... Bheekh ki tarah nai... Meri iccha ka samaan karte... Meri baaton ka maan rakhte... Abhi bhi chaahte to ander... Mujhse poochne ki jaroort ni thi unhe... Vo sirph kiss to kya or bhi bahut kuch kar sakte hei aur vo jaante bhi the ki mein mana ni kartiii... Mein to, bholuram samjhte ni hein, par taiyaar hi rehti hoon humesa, phir bhi mujhse poochna jaroori samjhna... (She felt a sharp tingling erotic sensation at the love bite he gave her.)

And he bit her at the same place yet again but gentler. A lot gentler. Careful...that he doesn't hurt her Anupamaa.

'Mujhe thora sa dard hua to surii surii khud karne lagte hei varna to takleeph mujhe hoti thi aur surii bhi mein hi bolti thi... ki suriii mene aapka mood kharaab kar diya... suriii meine beech me tok diya aapko... Haan acche pal bhi rahe hein mere aur unke beech par vo koi aise humesa ni rehte the... Par Anuj ko khayaal hei ki unki Anupamaa ko chot na lag jaaye unki vajah se dard na ho... Ainjoy ka matlb dono ke liye same to same... Aur Mein aese aadhi saari pehen ke aayi to... Ek pal ke liye to Anuj ko dekh ke ghabra hi gayi thi par unhone mujhe Jara bhi ni daanta.. Aur sapne me bhi mujhe suit me dekha bolo... (She smiled.) Kitne kitne kitne pyaare hein... Ekdum cute kapadia ji. Ye aese baat karte hein maan ke saath... itna dhyaan rakhte hain mera... Usi se kuch kuch hone lagta hai ab to mujhe. '

She was doing it a lot often now than ever before but she couldn't stop pressing her thighs together. Still in this moment where he laid frequent kisses on her collarbone and whatever area was easily accessible around, she was busy in her innocent thoughts.

She took a deep breath as if thinking about something deep. It was his kissing that was distracting her thoughts and not vice versa. She subconsciously moved her hands in his hair gentler than expected from her during a neck kiss. He shifted her pinned pallu away from her chest to kiss her there and when he made his way back up to her face. He found her not attentive to this moment. Her good thoughts of how good Anuj is and how lucky she is to have him, were exciting her more than romance esp right now.

He felt weird. She was only subconsciously responsive to his kisses... Just knowing that he is kissing but not feeling even a bit of it 'cause her mind is already preoccupied with other thoughts, not to mention of him though. Maybe not willing to spoil the moment for him or too concerned to tell him to wait... she let him.

He parted from her and she didn't even realise. She was kinda relieved as her expressions and slight frown eased when he stopped kissing her. Her eyes fixed on the balcony of the room. Feeling all awkward, he slipped a bit away and asked -

- Anupamaa...? You're here? You're fine?

She was lost. And not in this moment.

- Anupamaa????

- Hmmm...

- Kya hua?

- Aaj mein vo na jaldi jaldi me aese saarii baandh ke baahar nikal aayi... Varna ni nikalti hoon... Mujhe dhyaan hi ni ra ki aap baahar ho sakte hein... Aise aa..

- Tum ABHI... YE SAB soch ri thi to ro....

- Aap meri.... Vo meri baat suniye na... Mein vo aese aa gayii... To aap...

She snapped him in between.

-Shhh... Tum iss baat par pehle hi mere bina pooche aur bina maange hi safaai de chuki ho aur sorry bhi bol chuki ho to dobara kyun bata ri? Kuch bataana chaahti ho?