81. Anupamaa humiliates Vanraj

ONLY TAMAASHA ✨
HEAVY DRAMA READ AT YOUR OWN COMFORT
DON'T CRIB ✨
______________________________________

The morning was blissful and there was Devika sleeping beside Anupamaa, who didn't bother waking up early. Anupamaa was loving the relief of sleeping with no alarms. Kaanta Maa entered her room and didn't wake either of them up. She quietly sat beside Anupamaa caressing her head and soon Anuj entered. She wasn't expecting Anuj there so early in the morning and greeted him in a low tone. He wasn't expecting her there either!

- Damaadji itni subah subah? Anu se milne aaye hain??

- Vo... Main... Vo...
He called her by gesture and she walked to him.

- Boliye...

- Vo... Maa maine Anupamaa ke liye paayal li thi... To... Voi...

- To pehna dijiye... Uth ke dekhegi to accha lagega use... Main uthaaun kya?

- Nahiii... Kal hum dono na... Baahar gaye the... Vo... Uski car me... Long drive par... To late aaye the... Aadhi raat ko madam ko ice-cream, chips, chocolate sab khaana tha to... Thak gayi hogi kal poora din haldi me bhi... sone dete hain use... Ye main...

Kaanta blushed at his words to speculate the upcoming spark of her daughter's life.

- Pehle laaya tha main par... Ab pehna... Aap... Aap hi pehna..

She chuckled.
- Areyy koi baat nahi ab pehna dijiye... Lihaaj to pehle se hi bahut rakha hai mere saamne jaise jo ab itna sankoch kar re... Pehnaaiye...
She teased him and he blushed.

He sat by her feet and couldn't even look up at Anupamaa for more than a few seconds but the glimpse he got of her made him realise that he is going to get the best morning vision and is subscribing to it for life.

Pakhi and Paritosh passing by the room stopped and entered too looking at so many people in the room.

Anuj gently removed the blanket from over her feet revealing her smooth ankles and the toenails painted in red. He took out the pair of anklet from his pocket and tied one around her left ankle. He so badly wanted to kiss her there but with his would-be mother-in-law standing there he didn't dare.

Anupamaa's eyes squinched as she felt a touch on her ankle and her mind went weeks back. He wrapped it around her other ankle and saw her toes curling up tight. Before he could understand and back off, she clutched the bedsheets and her forehead went wet of perspiration.

- NIIII.... UMANGGG.... NIII KARNA...
She got up with a shriek startling everyone around her. Devika got up in a go. Anupamaa had shut her eyes and titled her head to her right panting. Pakhi and Paritosh got startled and looked at each other unaware.

- Anupamaa...
Anuj rushed to her and tried to make her face him.

- Umang niii pleaseeeee.... Mat karo... Jaane do pleasee.... Pl...ease...

She tried to free herself and when she held his wrist, the stiffness that her body had acquired vanished and she knew it was her Anuj.

- Anu... Main hoon Anuj... Vo ni haiii...

She panted heavily and Devika rubbed her back as Kaanta sat by her feet rubbing it. She opened her eyes and looked at him and then her ankles adorned with a beautiful anklet.

- Main laaya hoon...

She gawked at him in stupor till tears blurred her vision and she started crying covering her face with her palms.

- So... sor... Sorrryy... Main... Main... Darr gayi thi..... Main... Sorrryyy...

- Shh... Shh...... Shhh...