15. Home Alone (+)

*Hola Vrosss Hola... and JSK. Without beating around the bush lets get started. Sorry ye update late hai kaafi jaayda I request ki jisko bhi yaad na ho vo ek baar puraane chapters read kar le for detailings and jisko padhne me aalas aa ra, kyunki aalsiyon ki kami ni hai Bhaarat me, ek usme se hum bhi hai, unke liye ek chhota sa overview de dete hai*

ABHI TAK AAPNE PADHA :- Anupamaa confesses her love for Anuj after they got some alone time together in Kapadia's house after the CHRITMAS PARTY (the old smaller home jiske main door ke aagey bedroom tha) Followed by a sequence of events, they had a steamy night together and romanced like there is no tomorrow. The next morning was filled with love and naughtiness, teasing and romancing but it ends when Mukku catches them and teases them about it. Ultimately Baa and Vanraj gave her and Anuj a rough time by character mocking them both for spending the night together pre- marriage. But Anupamaa is not the older version of herself who would endure them talking rubbish about her sanity and she alongwith Anuj gave them apt replies saving her honor and dignity in front of her kids. After much lecturing, they were able to convince Baa about the sanity of their relationship and accepts that no limits were crossed despite them being alone. They thanked Kinjal's random call that stopped them at a point from where there would have been no going back otherwise. Vanraj being the cranky head leaves the house after Anupamaa just showed him the 'aaina' of his culpable acts. Baa accepts their relationship and asks them to tie a nuptial bond for which they got extremely excited. Baa, Baapuji, Samar, Kinjal left after having discussed about the wedding. Just after them GK Kaaka and Mukku also left in order to give them some time, HOME ALONE.

AB AAGEY.... XD

*Full serial writer waali vibes aa ri isko likhne ke baad khair... you guys read... *

Everyone was standing at the door and Anupamaa bid them goodbye standing at the door and this whole procedure was taking a lot of time making Anuj even more desperate.

*Haann... Vahiii Indian families ka ACHA HUM CHALTE HAIN kah kar ek ghanta darwaaze par khade hokar batiyaane waala scene... Ditto like that... Areyy thodi der aur ander baith lo koi bhaga thode jaa ra hai but ek baar bahar nikal gaye ho ghar se to Namaste tata bye bye ab jaaoo na yaarrr!!! Vaat is diz behaviour rishtedaaron? Khair keeping my personal khunnas aside and getting back to the story*

He went inside kitchen to relax himself with a glass of water. He drank some and splashed the rest of it on his face. The plot development was too quick for him to keep pace with and be normal with it. He need a moment... A calm moment with himself to be assured that he is going to get hitched with Anupamaa...!!! ANUPAMAA ANUJ KAPADIA... Ufffff!!! Could it sound any better?? Her name connected with his like just their interconnected souls!!!!

He went outside and to his uttteerrrr relief he saw Anupamaa closing the door finally. Thanking Kanhaji that everyone left and now its just the two of them. He looked at her back which was lookingg perfectlyy grab-worthyy...

*Ahhhh... Come on he couldn't wait for her to lock the door, turn back and come to him so that they could talk... Ufff that'll be ridiculous and time takinnggg... Kab darwaza band karegi kab cheenti jaise chal kr aayegi... Too much time...*

He rushed towards her and grabbed her from behind as tightly as he possibly could and as closely as he had never grabbed anyone before. She was startled by his sudden move and a fearful AHHHHH escaped her lips.

- Tum AHHHH karo, abhi to maine aisa kuch kiya bhi nahi hai aur abhii se...

- Anooojjj... Aap ye kya kar re hain chhodiye ne mujhe...

- Umm hmmm nooo!!!

And his hands holding her belly from behind, gave her body a jerk strong enough to crash her posterior completely into him and she startled again, not expecting this. And a sudden frightened low moan could be heard! His face was freshly wet with the water he splashed onto his face right a few moments before clasping her. And now that water found its way and trickled onto the junction of her neck leaving her trembling. Her neck muscles made an involuntary movement at the touch of those droplets and she shivered badly after realizing how strong his grip on her is getting.