83. INSECURITIES - III ⚠️

TRIGGER WARNING :- If you weren't comfortable with previous Insecurities chapters then skip this particular part of this chapter.

Includes sexually explicit content.

‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️

It's not as if she doesn't know why but remembering it could be hurtful and she always chose to ignore it whenever Anuj pulls her up on his lap over himself. Not that she doesn't feel good... Yeah!! She does... A LOT... It's just that... It's something she hasn't experienced ever - to be on top. She tried... But...

She was bent down on a chair with her one knee placed on it and the other foot set firm on ground and petticoat heaped over her waist. She held the chair tight with her hands while he did her from behind holding her little shoulder with one hand and her waist with other. Though it was the first time they used some furniture other than the regular bed thing but, she enjoyed this position quite well. He would spank her hard occasionally making her grab the chair tight in pleasure. She kept moaning, careful of not taking his name as she remembered the face he made when she said it in the middle last time. She is always more of cautious than carefree in these moments. He made her legs stretch a bit more.

When he slowed down his pace for a second, she willing to do something she always wanted to do to him, turned and tricked him into sitting on the chair with a thud. Before he could react, she straddle sat on him and kissed him and pleasure had her making her hold his neck and push her nails a little into his skin all subconsciously.

Just a few seconds to it and he said in a low muffled tone though but equally embarassing for her to be questioned over what she wants for herself.

-ANUPAMAA! Ye kya kar ri ho?

- Vo...
She said as she stopped kissing, all so panting and gasping.

- GET UP!!
He pulled her away from his face and she stood up, all startled, and her petticoat covered her back till her ankles.

- Tumhe apne tareeke try karne ki kya jaroorat hai? Aur kyun? Main kar ra hoon na to!!??

He said in a low tone.

- Kahan se seekh rahi ho ye sab...

She looked away all ashamed of his question.

- It's fine agar tumne kahin dekha hai ye sab to... Bataao mujhe...

His words weren't helping much and she felt embarrassed for being talked to like that.

- Vo aisa... Aisa ni... Maine ni...

- Whatever!! Don't kill the vibe now please. Chhoro ye sab. Move to the bed.

She stayed still and he held her hand, took her to bed and chucked her on it. She was lying face down with her petticoat covered hips facing him. He licked his lips, looking at her lubriciously and his hand moved on her starting from her hips and stopping at the hook of her garment that had for so long been holding her breasts from coming in direct contact with him.

Unhooked.

He kissed her back and she arched it. He lifted her petticoat up her thighs to her waist and spanked her. A controlled moan escaped her mouth. It hadn't been long when he scolded her for being loud and noisy. He bestrided her legs, kissed her cheeks, bit at her jawline. Her face almost touched the pillow as she was getting more and more pressed into the depths of the fluffy mattress. He adjusted himself on her and drove straight into her in one go. And when she screamed all uncontrollably this time of his roughness and suddenness, he instantly muffled her voice by covering her mouth tight with his giant hands.