47. After 17 long years!

Sexual Content 18+

~

As Anuj shut the door saying bye to her in a dark room, she sat on the bed with her legs straightened out and ankles touching. Her heart performing it's function well... Pumping blood to her entire body... The only difference being... she could feel it this time. As a lone strand had escaped out of her braid, she tucked it slowly behind her ear.

Just touch yourself.

His voice came to her and she felt a sensation. Her hands, still on her ear, reached down and she touched her neck, drawing back all the times he'd touched her. She wrapped her hand at the junction and slithered it down on herself from over her sternum, breasts and down to her navel and even lower on her pleats, first time to not just set them. She unpinned the pleats and half pulled it out but then stopped. She pulled open her braid, placed the rubberband on the bed and ran her hands roughly in her hair in two three quick motions outspreading her interlaced hair strands. Getting back to her saaree, she half- folded her legs, and sat there clasping it tight over her knees for a moment before holding the edge of her saree near her ankles and pulling it slowly upwards to her knees with her fingertips touching the length of her leg. She pulled it up further to her thighs and highly hesitantly placed her palm on there. Goosebumps erupted all over. Her skin never felt so soft.

Anuj's thought came to her mind and she bit her lower lip. Her hands moved up but all of a sudden she glanced at the door in the dark and her hands stopped. She quickly pulled her saaree back to it's original length and tucked the pleats again pinning it back. And she apologized to Anuj's image in her head.

'Ni ni niiii... Mujhse nii hogaa... Niii... Vo bhot ajeeb... Lag ra haii... Ni ni... Mein niii... Surii Anuuujjjj... Ye mein ni kar sakti... Ni... Ni... Ni ho paayega mujhse... Aapki baat alag hoti par mein kese... Kese mein... Ni... (She covered her eyes with her palms) Main apne aap aise....🥺'

She kept on sitting there for a while and when she turned the lights on, her eyes dazzled. It took her eyes a while to adjust to the light. She looked around and everything looked so normal... So so so normal but yet different. She soon realised it wasn't the surroundings but herself , who was now tooo conscious of everything around as if they had seen her what she was about to do. She washed her face and opened the door of her room, peeping if he was back or not. 'Cause if yes, she would be happy to slip back into her room pretending she never existed. But he wasn't there. It wasn't even half an hour since he left. She knew well why wouldn't he want to wait in the lobby or the kitchen or even in his own flat. He told her he'll be back in 2 hours thinking that'll be enough for her first time. It made her feel more awkward as he assumed time taken. She went into the kitchen and looked around. With no pending chore there, she started preparing the dinner.

'Inka mann tha khaane ka to... Baingan ka bharta banaati hoon... Pata ni... Abhi to... Ye... Abhi to kitni der me aayenge... Aur vese bhi 2 ghante ka tem kisko lagta hoga jo ye do ghante bol ke gaye hain...Par kya pata lagta bhi hoga to... Mujhe kya pata... Aur... Mujhse ho bhi ni paayega... Aur ye aese mere baare me soch EEEEEEE... NIIII.... Anupamaa tu ye khaana bana ri hai ki kya kar ri hai... chup-chaap khaana bana voi banaane aayi hai to voi kar bas jaada ulti seedhi baatein sochne ki jarrorat nahi hain.'

She was slower than usual. Cutting vegetables, washing leftover dishes, kneading dough...

Ahhh so tedious it was today.

She had almost prepared the dinner. when he entered and stood there freezed thinking, she didn't know what he was thinking but her own thoughts were kinda clear to her.