85. Foreword to Marriage

Happpy belated birthday Tanu187 baby ❤️ I know your birthday was days back but the update wasn't ready that day isiliye couldn't post 😪 Whatt to do😪 Koi na aaj phir se janamdin mana lo dear 😲😈❤️
______________________________________

- A...nu... pamaa...

He looked at her face, it was dry. Her eyes weren't moist but red.

- Anu kya hua?

She didn't want to share. She didn't know how to. He was blushing and smiling seeing those pictures but all she could remember was her own horrible past. How to tell Anuj that she still reminds herself of the most tragic moments of her life. Wouldn't it break his heart? Doesn't he deserve to be happy too for loving her?

She couldn't cry, it would make him sad but she couldn't smile either. She felt so messy and ruined. She wished she didn't run away from there. How could she let any old thoughts of her ex husband enter her head when Anuj showed her THEIR wedding bed? She cursed herself for her inability to keep those moments out of her mind. She shut her eyes and all she could see was a wedding bed decorated and two scenes there - One when she was there sitting by a man for the first time ever in her life and the other time... When her then husband replaced her with Kavya.

She felt repulsed and opened her eyes. She felt literally touched by the memories of her own first time. Her heart was flooded with indecency and shame. She shut her eyes again to imagine Anuj with herself but the pictures that Malvika sent her didn't leave her mind and nor did her own memories.

She looked at him with her face all blank amidst a plethora of views that runs in her mind.

- Anu? Kya hua?

He shook her by her shoulders and she nodded in a no as if her mind's not there.

- Malvika ne jo bheje photos... Pasand nahi aaye...??

And she scowled in disgust and looked the opposite direction. Her eyes turned redder and her head ached.

- Tum please upset mat ho main baat karoonga usse vo aise ni bolegi agli baar se...

- ....

- Accha main usko sorry bolne bol doonga if you didn't like koi aise sab baat kare?

- .....

He folded his legs on ground and sat by her.

- Anupamaa?
He rubbed her open hair a little and saw her crushing her mehendi in her palm with her thumb.

- Kya hua Anu??

- I... Am... Sorry....
She said meekly.

- Anu...

- I am sorry...

He got up and sat on her other side, in the direction she was looking and she lowered her head. He tipped her chin up but she removed his finger from under her chin.

- Kisliye...??

- Aapke alawa... Kisi aur ke... Baare me... Aise... Sochne ke liye... Sorry.....

He backed his hands off a little and she looked even lower.

- K...y...a... Ma...t...lab...

She stretched her palms and suddenly in that intricate design of her mehendi he spotted his name. He touched it with his finger.

- Aapka naam...
She saw his finger moving on his name.
- Apni mehendi me likhwa kar... Kisi aur ki yaad ko mann me jagah dena... Galat hai... Ek pal ke liye bhi... Galat hai...