100. Honeymoon Begins

maanlover__ You asked one for your birthday but koi na before the birthday month ends 😈💙 Happy bahut jaada hi belated ho chuka birthday 💫😌

~

3:00 PM
VEER SAVARKAR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (IXZ)
PORT BLAIR.

Anupama and Anuj got off the flight. An attendant from the resort has come to recieve them and all the arrangements were done already.

- Good Evening Sir... Good Evening Ma'am... Please give me your luggage and come this way.

- Thank you... Chalo Anupamaa...

Her excitement was peaking as she wished to see the room that's gonna be theirs for the next full week. The cab stopped soon and they got off. She squinched her eyes and looked around. There was no sign of any hotel or anything just plain ocean.

- Anujj samandar...!?

- Ofcourse darling...

- Par aate hi aate... Thodi der room me chal lete phir aate na... Thoda haath muh dhul lete...

- Thoda kyun dhulna hai poora dhulna tum... Hum room pe hi jaa re hain...

- Yahan kahan hai room...??

- Wait!!

He took out his mobile and searched something.

- Ye dekho... Hum hain yahan par... Port Blair... Ab humara jo resort hai vo hai umm... Yahan... Havelock Island pe... To ye beech me samandar hai na hum ise cross kar ke jaayenge...

- Arey waah!! Matlab... Hum naav se jaayenge? Main chhoti thi to baithi thi ek baari papa ke saath Sabarmati me... Mujhe bahut accha laga tha!!

Her eyes lit up and he pulled her cheeks.

- Hum boat se nahi jaane waale hain...

- Arey chaliye na naav se chalte hain na bahut maza aayega... Paani me haath bhi daal sakte aise naav me baithe baithe bahut accha lagega... Please...

- Arey Anu... Nai.

- (frowns) To kya tair ke jaane waale hain!!

- Arey Ferry aayegi usse chalenge... Deck pe seat hogi dekhna tumhe bahut accha lagega...

- Accha... Vo kya hoti??

- Aayegi to dekhna...

- Theek chhe!! Kab aayegi??

- Vo dekho aa gayi!!

Anupamaa's eyes were widened to view it it was so big.

- Ahem! Ahem! Phir se badi cheezein dekh ke jhatka laga!!!

- HAANNN... YE KITNI BADII HAII!!! AUR KITNI SUNDAR HAI...

- Next year isko Miss. World me part lene bhejenge... Ab chale ya baahar hi khadi rahogi?

- Ni ni... Chaliye... Jaldi chaliye...

They walked in and took their seats. She could view the ocean from there.

- So... Howz that?

- Bahut accha haii!! Kitni der me chalegi ye?

She patted at the metal body of it.

- Aise tumhare haath maarne se ni chalegi ye rickshaw thodi na hai... Bas passengers baith jaaye phir...

It soon started and the wind hitting her face made her love it even more. The waves crashing against the metal of the ferry and as far as her eyes could see there was water and she stared at the island that was left behind. He loved to see her gleaming eyes. She was holding his elbows and stood up for a moment and stared down at the waters. The smile was plastered there on her face.