89. Ride Me!!

Anupamaa entered the room and Anuj was half- lying on the bed with half his legs dangling down the bed- edge at his knees and hitting the bed box at continuous intervals. With earphones plugged into his ears, blocking the worldly voices, his lips whistling, he had held his mobile at an arms' distance right over his face.

She entered slowly and shrieked.
- BHAAWWWWWW....
In his ears.

*Humare kaan phoot gaye imagine kar ke... 🙂 Bechaara Ahnooj.*

He startled all of a sudden and his phone dropped screen flat on his face.

- Aaaoooucchhhh.... ANUPAMAAAA!!!

She bit her tongue.

- Idhar aao....
He rubbed his face.

- K-kya karti ho yaar tum!?

She walked to stand in front of him as he sat straight.

- Sory sory soryyyy....

- Kya sory sory sory!! Laga di na yaar... Dekho kitna dukh ra...

She neared her face to his.
- Accha... Dekhne dijiye to phir....

She blew air all over his face and the pain vanished almost magically.
She kissed his nose and escaped to pick up the broom she brought.

- Uthiye chaliye itni bhi nahi lagi hai... pair upar kar ke baithiye kamra saaf karne dijiye mujhe...

- Tum sach me na chudail hi ho... Jab dekho daraati rehti ho!!!

She gritted her teeth and slammed the back of the broom on his legs.

- AAOOUCH... ANU...

- Pair upar kijiye na...

- Sss... (He rubbed his legs) Main maroon aise tumko jhaadu se to chalega tumko!?

- Nahi...

And she wrapped the loose end of her pallu around her waist and tucked it in her petticoat.

- Ruko main help...

- Aap bas shaanti se baithe rahiye vahi bahut badi help hogi Anuj Kapadiya...

- Arey maine kaha tha I will help.

- Yaad hai mujhe.

- To karne do madad...
She walked to him and kissed his lips.

- Aap sirf pyaar kariye mujhse... Ye sab mujhe karne dijiye...

- But please...

- Hume ye kamra saaf karna hai Anuj... Ganda karna hota to aapki help jaroor leti !!

- Such badtameez you become sometimes.

She smiled.

- Mera na bilkul mann ni kar ra ye sab yahan se hataane ka...

She said as she sweeped all the rose petals to one corner of the room and collected it in the dustpad.

- Kal raat ki yaadein hain!?

He threw a little paper ball at her head. She sweeped it away too.
- Mere pyaar pe jhaadu maar di iss aurat ne!

- Haan to... Humari pehli raat ki hain na... Kaise mann krega saaf karne ka...

- Tum bolo to roz roz kamra sajva doonga main!

- Hahaha... Ni ni... Kamra saja ho ya na saja ho... Mere bistar ki sabse khoobsurat sajaawat to aap hain... Vaise main humesha yaad rakhoongii kaise minnatein karvaayi hain aapne mujhse iss ek raat ke liye... Peeche peeche bhagaaya hai apne...