92. Sexual Rendezvous

Happy belated Birthday Zoey 😈♥️

~

Disclaimer:-

• 18+ Mature Content.

• Shaanti se padhe kahaani ke aagey aagey na bhaagein please...

Dimpi is there but you can imagine anyone instead of her... I know you all hate her... I don't love her either😂 Meri chaachi ni lag ri vo 😁 I just needed an evil character so I didn't brainstormed into getting a new name when I had a ready made character. This Dimpi is different from show waali though both are......🙂.

Do read that portion with an open mind and patience darlings.

I had to introduce this character... Dimpi naam na hota kuch aur hota... Baat vahi rehti so.... 😎 In your head, while reading, you can replace the name Dimpi by Rita, Soni, Tinki, Chinki, Minki, Rinki anything that you find well... 😌😌

• Next update of NTF in October probably. Exams ahead so I might not get time to write the next chapter.♥️♥️

~

Anupamaa entered the room and Anuj was busy in his laptop and a lot of sheets were spread over the entire bed. His spects were drawn a little over his nose.

- Aa gayi tum...
He asked without looking up.

- Haan...

And she sat on the sofa waiting for him to finish his work quick. In her phone she scrolled her kid's insta accounts and her eyes drooped low. She rested her head and shut her eyes when Anuj caught her glimpse and looked at the mess he had created on bed leaving almost no proper space for her to rest or even sit. He quickly collected all the sheets and called her out but she didn't reply.

- Shitt... Lagta hai sofa pe so gayi...

He quickly walked to her and looked into her mobile. The screen was lit and a photo of Pakhi was opened in it.

- Ye dekho jara isko apne baccho ko stalk kar rahi baith ke!

He put it aside and scooped her up. He set her on the bed and she murmered.

- D...evi...ka...

- Ye lo shuru ho gyi vapas se!! Kaun kahega meri biwi hai!! Neend me to Devika ka naam le ri!!

He sat by her, kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes to find herself in the bed.

- Anuj...

- Sorry main kaam kar raha tha aur maine dhyaan nahi diya tum sofa pe so gayi to main utha ke leke aaya...

- Haan pata nahi kaise vo...

- Koi nahi araam se so jaao yahan...

- Aap itna kitna kaam kar re the...?

- Itne dino ka off ho gaya na Anu... To... Bahut kaam pending tha.

- Ohh... Aapko karna hai to aap kar lijiye... Main so jaaungi sofa pe h-

- Arey nahi nahi... Paagal ho kya... Bilkul bhi nai... Mujhe kaam karna hoga to main kar loonga yahan hi nai to study me! But aaj ke liye bas ho gaya... Main thak gaya.

He laid sideways by her resting his elbow on the bed and head over his palm. She ran her hand over his face.

- Vaise... Aap ne... Aise ekdum kaam me khoye hue hote hain na to... Bahut hendsome lagte hain!!

- Sacchi?

- Haan to...

- To tumhara kya mann karta...