11. Accusations and Confrontations

*Anupamaa and Anuj woke up beside each other and when Malvika spots something fishy she teases them leaving them both embarassed and as if Malvika wasn't enough... Now there is someone else tooo willing to...!!??? Make things difficult for them...?? Or let's just find out!!!!*

Malvika rushes to open the door. Baa, Baapuji, GK, Samar, Kinjal and Vanraj addresses MuKu and steps in.

Anuj emerges out of Anupamaa's room and entered his room all unaware that there could be others too alongwith GK and Jalebi.

He was shocked to see them all and unsure of what his next words should be. His remaining buttons all tied in a haphazard manner. The top ones being absent from their usual location revealing his torso. But it didn't seem any weird just looked like a man waking up from deep sleep except that one thing he wished nobody notices.

Malvika realised her mistake soon that she shouldn't have opened the door without letting them know about their visit and that too when she knows about them now. She wouldn't want them getting caught deliberately. She might be childish but not this stupid.

Silence....

Nobody spoke.... Anuj wanted to rush but he knew it's not gonna help him anyhow, infact his rushing would make things difficult for Anupamaa. He stood there all frozen. Ran his hands on his shirt in an attempt to clear off the crease from it. He didn't want any blame on Anupamaa... this blame game might tear her apart. For the first time in her life she kept aside the world and society and it's rules and did what she wanted to do, at this time if she were to hear all these demeaning blames in front of everyone she might not be able to stand it... She doesn't even have anything in her defence this time 'cause she just heard her heart. She knows it's not acceptable but yet he didn't want her in that position again where she is made to break down in front of her family and children.

He knew what happened was thoda jaada hi but that moment wasn't under anyone's control. The crossed limits and they knew but they couldn't help it. They were destined to be together for a moment then and there and nothing could have stopped them from relishing that moment not even the thought of the events that might follow if they were to be caught.

- Arey Baa aap sab log yahan... Aaiye na... Jai Shree Krishna... (He tried saying it as usually and casually as he could)

Baa nodded slightly having guessed of something that's not right while others replied him back casually.

Vanraj was suspicious too... Though he has nothing to do with Anupamaa and her life now, she being his EX but he finds it quite interesting indulging in her personal affairs leaving no stone unturned in turning them public no matter how private that thing should have been...

*Sorryyy... I am not Rajan Shahi... I can't whitewash Vanraj Shah for no reason... That man is a creepy kutte ki dum...😑😑 Sorry but yeahh that's right*

They were all having a chit chat casually with Anuj listening to them and replying occassionally. It was only when he found out that it's getting really late that he moved towards his cupboard and grabbed his clothes to freshen himself up with a warm bath. But Baa had a questionnaire which she prepared mentally for Anuj looking at his condition... She wasn't sure if he was coming from Anupamaa's room but she considered the probability was high enough cause obviously no one would emerge out of a bathroom like this in all not-so-ready look.

Baa had never been a woman who would support this relationship that too when it's now from Anupamaa's side too... Having blamed her and calling her names had been her thing in the past too and no tiger ever changes it's stripes...
Expecting to hear the same answer her mind was shouting she asked...