38. Back to Ahemdabad

As light poured in through the balcony and hit directly on Anupamaa's face, she finally woke up. Checked her alarm, there were still five minutes. She turned it off and got out of the bed.

*Hum hote to paanch minute aur so jaate🥱🥱😴😴*

She went to the balcony and the picturesque view was adorable. Fresher than the morning itself. She took out her black-red cotton saree and went in to take a bath.

It took her as usual an hour to get herself dressed up.

*Anuj's Room*

The alarm rang and went unheard. At 10:45 when his eyes opened he glanced at the time in his watch and realized he must hurry up lest he should miss the flight. He quickly got out of the bed rushed to the bathroom with his apparels.

Came out rubbing his head with towel.

- Anupamaa abhi tak so rahi hai kyaaa... Uth gayi hoti to aa jaati ab tak mujhe uthaane... Kitna late kar diya maineeee...

He rushed up his actions.

- Main utha ke aata hoon isko phir aa kar samaan pack karoonga.

He went to her room decked up in his casual shirt contrasted with denim jeans.

He knocked.

- Khula hai darwaaja.

He turned the knob and entered in to find her full dressed up ready to leave, zipping her suitcase.

- Tum taiyaar bhi ho gayi?

- Haan.

- Mujhe uthaane nai aayi?

She turned around.

- Mujhe laga aap uth gaye honge alarm lagaya hoga.

- Haan par tum uth gayi thi to ek baar check kar leti na... Alarm bajta raha main utha hi nai mujhe pata hi ni chala.

- Sory.

- Tumk... Khair... Achha sunoo tum ready ho to pehle breakfast kar lete hein phir mujhe bahut saari packing bhi karni hai saara samaan phaila hua hai.

- Anuj meine naashta kar liya hai abhi abhi voi bartan lekr gaye waiter bhai isiliye darwaaja khula tha.

- Anu... Tumne mere bina hi naashta kar liya?

- Vo mujhe bahut bhookh lag ri thi. Aapke liye bhi paranthe order kiye hain... Vo... Vo dekhiye aa gaye.

She said pointing to the waiter standing at his room's door.

- Aap bhi fataafat khaa lijiye phir nikalte hein 11:30 baje tak... 11 to baj bhi gaye hein.

- 11 baj gaye!!!

He rushed to his room. Took a quick scan of his room and found it difficult to sameto his samaan in half an hour. They had to leave by 11:30. Breakfast went unnoticed. He tried packing his stuff but panicked owing to the time constraint.

His hands wouldn't work.

She sat idly in her room playing some games and replying to all the unseen texts on her whatsapp. She tied a stole around her neck to hide all the hickeys she got.