21. Office Scene- 1- Take- 2

- Kuch nahiiii main kah ra tha... Kuch kuch hota hai par... (His eye movement points towards her heart) yahan nahi...

His eyes moved down on her passing over the visuals of her neck and chest and midriff and belly and navel and a bit lower where it finallly stopped! She followed his eyeballs that were sliding on her and when it stopped she stared down to look at her herself where his gaze was stabilized at the pin she had tied her pleats together with.

Though fully clad, she felt as if she was all nude down there, when he whispered-

- Yahan.

She heard him say it... And not metaphorically but LITERALLYY... She won't be able to match his stare she thought in that moment.

He looked at her..

- Mujhe kareeb dekh kar kuch kuch hota hai kyaa... Kahan vo to tumhe pta hi hai...

She bowed down her head but didn't resisted to brush him off from over her.

She was getting pinkier...

She tried geting up when Anuj held her hand and said....

- Let me start with being a little rough... Agar tumhe accha na lage ya dard ho to rok dena kabhi bhi...

- Anoooojjjj...

- Whatt??

- Theek chhee... Par dhyaan rakhiyega ye nisaan aesi jagah na ho jahan kisi ko dikhe pleejjjj... Mujhe accha naii lagta aese koi delh leta hei t...

- Shhhhh!!!!!

A voice entered the room. Somebody dropped a file outside their cabin and it made her run out of his grip but he has promised to show her some roughness.

He pinned her again back to the sofa seat and said...

- Koi nahi aayega I've put up a board theree... *Couple Inside DND* So Don't you dareeee uthne ki himmat ni karne ka kya?

He moved her bangles upwards to get hold of her right wrist. He held it damn tightly enough that had there been any intervening bangle, it would have been smashed to smithereens. She felt for a moment as if her blood wouldn't reach her fingers. She tried rotating her wrist to get rid of his grip but it was too tight. The more she struggled with the grip, the tighter it became for her right wrist.

He held her wrist and pinned it on the handrest of the sofa, which was obviously at a higher level than where she was lying.

He moved his other hand from over her pinned hand touching her fingers, armlength, underarm, bulges and crossed her waist to reach her left wrist, which he held tightly. He raised her left hand to to club it with her right one and hold it over the hand-rest, exposing her blouse covered armpits in full swing. He held both her wrists in his single (left) hand and other hand moved on her. He grabbed her waist skin and twitched it in his hands when she wailed in pain and pleasure. He quickly covered her mouth with his hand tightly and whispered.

- Shhhhh 🤫.... This is how it is gonna be... Aise hi karte hain... Now just shhh!! And enjoy... tumhe aayega hi pasand phir bhi agar bahut jaada comfortable na hona to rok dena.

She suppresses her wail and nodded in yes in nervousness.

- Very Good Anupamaa...

He squeezed her mouth to make a pout of her lips and inserted his lips in theree and almost devored her lips. Before she could kiss him back, he bit her on her lower lip and she moaned his name in his mouth coz he wouldn't break the kiss or leave her hands. The iron fraught blood he tasted oozing out of her lip and sucked on it till it Ran all dry.