43. Anupamaa Reveals Her Fears

For quite a few days, Anuj stayed back home in the rented flat for the namesake and in her flat for the actual part of his time.

Kinjal left Anupamaa's house the very next evening with Samar. But neither wanted to leave the other one.

Anupamaa got better with Anuj and his love soon. He was on leave himself as long as Anupamaa was to stay at home. He didn't let her join office till he was convinced she is well. His initial leave reasons were that he couldn't let her handle the entire work by herself but soon he grew habitual of not letting her slip away from her view. He had been by her almost this entire week.

It was a fine Saturday evening and most probably the last weekend of them staying back at home coz soon, they'd be catching up with their office work and would be required to spend most of their times in office instead of in each others rooms. As she cooked and he washed the dishes from the lunch, he touched her cheek with soap water..

- Anujjj...

- Anuupamaaa...

- Kya??

- Kya??

- Kya kar re hain...?? Aapka haath geela hai! 😠

'Mera to sirf haath...'

- Kya? Muh me kya bolte rehte?

He touched her cheek again.

- Well... Mann kiya bas... Bahut dino se tumhe acche se dekha nahi aisi feeling aa rahi hai.

- Itne dino se mujhe dekhne ke alawa aap aur kar kya rahe hain ghar par baithe baithe? Tabiyt meri kharaab thi ya aapki?

- Tabiyt tumhari kharaab thi par jaan to meri jaati na..

She blushed and focused on her sabji which migght turn all black if she were to start wasting her time with him.

- Par ab main theek hoon na... Kitne dino se ghar me band kar ke rakha hai mujhe.

- To parso se hum log chalenge na officeee.

- Hey kanhaji thenk youuu!

She got pretty well in the initial two days of her illness but he made her rest for the entire week unwilling to take any risks with her health. And she not being a home-sitter since her divorce found it difficult to stay idle, with Anuj not letting her touch any household chores. He had felt kinda weird this entire time that how come Anupamaa didn't initiate any romance despite having nothing else to do too. But he wanna romance her today and now... As she stands there in front of him all hale and hearty!!!

As he was done with the dishes, he moved over to her and finally after a full long week, he grabbed her from behind and moved his other wet hand on her face and neck.

- Feeling wet??

*She and her inability to comprehend the second meaning of his sound-so-decent words... And he always get away with saying whatever he wants. Uggghhh!!! Dumb she is sometimes!!!*

- Anoojjj... Aap ye geela haath lagaayenge to or kya pheel karoongi... Chhoriye na mujhe jaaiye kaam kariye apna opphice ka hatiye.