53. Media and Herald

Note:- Jisko thoda draama skip karna ho scroll down till you see this again 👇

‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️⭕‼️

Anuj looked at her as if trying to think when he did what she is accusing him of.

- Haan??

- Kyuun bulaaya aapne media ko... Aapko pata hai ne Anooj mujhe... Mujhe... Ni... Ye sab... Pasand nahi hai mujhe to kyun...!!??

- Anupamaa... Kaisi baatein kar ri ho tum... Maine nahi bulaaya hai inko yahan par... Main kyun bulaaunga?

- Excuse me... Ek minute... Arey mujhe to aane do... Excuse me...

She said as she made her way through all the media-persons gathered there.

- Anuj sahi kah raha hai Anupamaa... In sabko usne nahi... maine bulaaya hai...

- RAKHI BEN...

- Haan... Main... Congratulations!!!

She went ahead to hug Anupamaa, who didn't bother hugging her back.

- Hii Kinjal beta...

Kinjal looked highly disinterested in entertaining her after this. Rest of the family gathered around soon.

- Sorryyy Mr. Kapadia for being so late...

She looked down at their rings.

- Oopsss... Looks like I missed the engagement par khair party is still on... They can still get some pictures and a few words from the new couple in town... Ab itne bade businessman ki sagaai hai to... Let's create some buzz!!

Before they could get started with their questionnaire and pester everyone around, Anuj folded his hands and in a very calming and soothing tone requested them...

- It's a personal event so... Please I request you to leave... We don't wish to see the media right now.

- Sirrr... Just a few questions please... If you don't mind...
Asked a female reporter of some well know famous business magazine.

- Ummm... Sorryy... I don't think that's possible rig...

- Sir... Will you be your fiance's second husband?

- Sir, we are all well acquainted with your business finesse but not much about your personal life is known please let us know about it...

- Did you fly all the way back from USA to marry your past lover!?

- Kya humne jo suna vo sab sach hai ma'am?? Aapki ye doosri shaadi hai ? Aur aapki bahu bhi hai jo abhi pregnant hai?

- Is your ex-husband and ex- in-laws also here at the party ?? Are you still in touch with them...??

- Mr. Kapadia how okay are you with all this...?? Does this bother you..??

- Are your kids and ex-family okay with you going for a second marriage?

- Itne bade businessman se sagaai kar ke aapko kaisa feel ho raha hai...?

They all seem to be bombarding them with their questions displaying little sensitivity. Anupamaa was growing conscious, uncomfortable and embarrassed by the way they were directly shooting their questions at her in front of so many people. He noticed her unease and his own discomfort too.

- EXCUSE ME...!!! I think I said I don't want media here. It's our personal life and we don't want intruders so please help yourselves out of here NOW.

He said as calmly as he could.

- Anupamaa Ma'am...

- No more questions I said.