44. Anupamaa's Sexual Frustration

Lost in his own thoughts, he made himself more comfortable by holding her by her waist and subconsciously started touching it with the back of his fingers. He pushed his head a little towards her belly, gripping her more tightly as if unwilling to let her go. His hair touched her belly and she placed her palms on the bed clutching the bedsheets. She looked upwards to suppress her feelings and dodge her hormones. He sat there unaware of her condition for around a quarter of an hour but soon he moved his head on her lap and that was supposedly the peak of the wetness that could be handled without losing sanity. She couldn't control but speak up.

- Anooj... Sir hataaiye na.

- Nahi.

- Achha theek hai.... to thoda peeche kar lijiyee.

- Anupamaa main thodi der me chala jaaunga.

- Naii..mein aaapki tarah nahi hoon. Main aakpo jaane ke liye nahi kah ri hoon apne kamre se.

- Yaar pakad ke baith gayi ho voi baat.... kya kah ri TO?

- Bas thoda sir apna vo... yahan se hata... hata lijiye na. Thoda peeche kar lijiye.

- Anu yaar... Kya poblem hei... Thodi der na. Mera mann hai tumhari god me aise sir rakh ke letne ka.

He closed his eyes as if willing to sleep. She blew air out of her nostrils and tried maintaining her calm.

- Haan to rakhe rahiye bas thoda peeche kar lijiye.

- Achha theek hain.

He casually moved his head more into her belly while his eyes fixated on the wall to her right.

-Anooojjjjj kya... kyaahhh... kar re hein

- Abhi to tumne bola sir peeche karne ko.

-Arey ye nahi aise peeche.

She tried pushing his head towards her knees.

- Ohhh aise...Haan to mera peeche karne ka direction to vahin hoga. Anu pleasee yaar. I know itni der se maine aise sir rakha hua hai tumhare pair dard ho gaye honge par pleasee na mera bilkul mann nahi kar ra chhodne ka tumhe. Tum bologi to baad me tumhare pair bhi daba doonga..

- Arey kya aap kuch bhi... Main vaisa thodi na kah rahi.

- I just want to hug you tighttttt right now... Anupamaa you are reallly very strong.

'Hey bhagwaannn... Ye inki sui to meri kahi baat par hi ataki hui hein... inko ahsaas bhi hai ye inke kaaran se meri abhi kya haalat ho ri hai. Aur Dard pair me ni dil me ho ra hai mere ki kaisa thepla pati milne jaa ra hain... ouuuhhhh...'

She reacted in her mind as he hugged her more tightly and threw his arms around her waist. Her toes curled to grab his pants over his thighs as the intensity with which she felt his touch kept on increasing. He felt her toes gripping him.

'Ye Kya- kya karti rehti hai baithe baithe... ab kuch ni hai to mujhe nakhoon gada ri hai...'

He looked up at her face finding her struggling with her feeelings as she bit her lower lip and eyes shut tight and breathing getting deepened.

'Ohhh shit shit shitt shit shittttt... this is what she meant when she asked me to move my head away.'

She took a deep breath and her breath quivered as she exhaled.

' Ohhh my goddd... how how how freaking sexyyyy... !!'

He moved his head away but couldn't take his eyes off. He wished his phone was in his hand so that he could capture her picture but sadly. Her breaths normalized and she took a sigh of relief when she felt him move away and she found Anuj staring at her in awe.