87. The Night That Followed

THE MOST AWAITED WARNING :- Content purely 18+

To not leave you desperate by ending the chapter in the middle, will wrap this up in one part so long update ahead.
______________________________________

Anupamaa waited for him adoring his photo. The lights were all switched off but the numerous candles replaced well for them. She picked up the candle as it looked beautiful in that golden holder. She didn't know how else to pass her time anymore.

Soon she heard the door knob turn and her heart skipped a beat. She gulped and licked her lips as nervousness took over every other feeling. This overwhelming emotion of seeing him enter all ready to claim her as his wife - COMPLETELY - was just too much to handle.

The door opened and she saw his feet in golden mojari stepping in and she looked down at the candle in her hand and crushed its holder in her grip. She forgot for a moment how to look at her husband anymore. Getting to call him her husband in her mind was tickling her ribs sending pleasant chills down her spine. Her breaths quickened.

He entered and found the bed empty and wondered in what nook or corner of the room does he need to lay his eyes on to find her out. His hands fisting and opening in nervousness. Without turning back he shut the door, secured it with the latch and rested his back on it. The aroma plus the beauty of the room had him enchanted and he gulped thinking what would happen to his baby heart when Anupamaa would further beautify this frame. He felt freezed but he let himself melt as all the memories from Christmas Night declaration of love from her side to him adorning her with vermilion breathed alive in front of him. He took a step ahead.

Anupamaa knew he had stepped in and behind the closed doors stood just him and her waiting to blend into one with the promise of never separating till death do them part! She could feel his cologne even in the strong aroma of the scented candles. She blinked more than needed. She had always loved his right profile more without any reason but today she just couldn't even look at her favourite profile of his.

Anuj gently turned to his left and shrieked.

- AAAAHHHHH....

Anupamaa got startled badly and stepped back. Their hearts thumped and he tripped to fall on ground. He finally took a look at her and her shocked expressions as she rubbed her chest. He calmed himself down and sighed in relief.

- Anuuujj...!!! Chilla kyun rahe hain aap!!

- Arey yaar tum kya candle lekar khadi ho side me chudailo ke jaisi!!! Dara diya mujhe!!!

She immediately placed the candle back.

- Chudail lagti hoon main aapko!!!
She scowled.

- Aise aur kaun kone me mombatti lekar khada hota hai kamre me vo bhi apni suhaagraat pe!! Chudail hi lagogi na...