86. Happily Married

A BRIEF:- So after their marriage all the bonds, equations between characters and the familial setup is about to change 180°. And this update would lay the basis of it all towards the end. No unnecessary Shah Drama would be there, as I wrapped it up before shaadi bhyi aur kitna aur kya hi likh de BV jinna talent ni hai hum me 😓.

But yeah the story would go on like this with the new Kapadiya House setup only.

From here only or more precisely from 88th update every equation would move towards more openness and characters will be bold with their actions and words too which some of you might find to be unfitting in the show ka context par then show ke context me to ye FF kbhi fit ho bhi ni sakta 😅😅.

So steel yourself for it all before proceeding further. ♥️

The change would be positive and inclusive and I hope it would be liked well. ♥️

Thankx for reading ♥️
______________________________________

A VERY LONG UPDATE AHEAD... Ab tak ka longest 😅😅... Kya karey had to wrap up so much in this chapter 😅😅
______________________________________

The day was finally there. Anupamaa woke up before the alarm! She had already taken a bath and wondered why nobody had come to wake her up and when she glanced at the clock, she exactly knew why hadn't anybody. It was just 4:30 am.

'Lo bolo... Abhi to paanch bhi ni baja... Main pehle hi uth gayi!! Aur raat ko itti der se soyi thi... Kahin dark circles to...'

She rushed towards the mirror and touched her eyes and around checking for it! None so far!!

'Haash!!! Accha hai ni hain!! Aaj bahut sundar dikhna chaahti hoon main... Itna ki... Anuj dekhe to bas... Dekhte hi reh jaaye... Vaise to vo humesha hi aise karte par aaj... Unki kya haalat hogi mujhe dekh ke!! Ssss...!! Ab kya karoon...!! Thodi der so jaaun kya? Par neend bhi ni aayegi na... Devika ke paas baithti hoon... Dishturb karti hoon isko kal se to humare rooms alag alag ho jaayenge miss karoongi use........ Aur ye...... Ye samaan saara almaari me............'

She pulled open the almirah and her haste of setting the stuff there made Devika's suit fall down.

'Ooppsss...!!'

She folded her suit properly and was about to place it back when she thought she saw something.

'Ye... Kya............. Dawaaiiii......... Ye to vaisi hi lag ri jaisi......... Toshu ke pass se.......'

She instantly googled it just to be doubly sure and placed it back exactly from where she got it. She looked at Devika - sleeping all peacefully and smiling.

She sat by Devika, whose back faced her. A lot of thoughts flooded her mind. She slipped flat sideways behind her and caressed her hair for a while. All her other thoughts dispelled in this moment and she was overpowered with concern for her.

'Pata ni kya ho gaya hai ise... Kuch... Bataati bhi ni hai sahi se... Ek to ghar bech ke baithi hai upar se theek se office bhi ni aati... Hoti vahan to bhi mann iska baahar laga rehta hai...'

She wrapped her leg around Devika's hips and slipped her hands on her waist while her cheek rested on her back. She clung on to her so tight as if trying to protect her from getting swallowed up by sadness knowing all this while how it feels like to be dealing with problems all alone.

'Humesha meri madad karti hai mera saath deti... Aur main... Mujhe ye tak ni pata ki ye neend ki goliyaan khaa ri... Itne dino se mere saath hai... Ek baar dhyaan nhi diya maine!!??'