16. Love and MaAn (+)

His hand mapped Anupamaa's face starting from her forehead and he partly fisted leaving just two fingers by the time his hand reached her lips where it touched her smoothly. Feeling it with his fingers, had felt it with his lips too and tongue tooo...But damnn! it felt so new... Do they change every day...? The texture, the tone, the patterns there on her lips...? Do they change every moment is all he wondered!! Every moment with her is something new...something different... something more than romantic... And undoubtedly more amazing than the previous one! He caressed her lips... There was no lipstick this time....

*Ofcourse, ofcourse quite understandable....Vo bechaari abhi naha ke nikli hai tum chadh jaaoge aise uske upar vo kahan lipstick lagaane baithe... Aur vo Shah pariwar ke extra dramatic log... Jahan jayenge dange karwayenge...kahan mila bechari ko time...*

-I love you Anooj.... I love you very veryy mch...

- And I love you veryy much but still can't get enough of it anytime soon... I would look at you and fall for you all over again... I would hold you closer to me and it seems like time has stopped ticking away... I touch you and I want to be careful thinking what if you just melt in my arms... When I adore you from a afar... I just wishhh I could keep looking at you forever.... And last night feeling you so close to me doing stuff... And I think... I lost something in that hustle bustle.. Could you check if I dropped my heartt somewhere near yours...??

He ended his sentence or I would rather say sentences and she was looking at him...

- Huh...?? (She looked at him with all the possible perplexity)

*Inglis kamjor hai humaai ladki ki... Jaada khi-khi-khi na karo*

-Matlb jaanna chaahti ho...??

- Hmm!!

- Soch lo... Sun nhi paaogi Kuch aisa...

-Kuch romentic baat hai???

- Usse bhi jaada...

- (dipped in sharam, she looks at the floor tiles) Kuch jaada romentic baat hei kya??

- Ouuufff... Tumhare muh se romantic shabd sun ke lag ra ki kaash... kaash romantic baat hi hoti but... tchhh... nhi hai...

- To phir....

- Chhoro tum sun nhi paaogiiii... Phir mujhe dosh dogiii ki maine aisa bola...

- Bataaiyee ne... Kya bola aapne? mujhe janna haiii 🤕 me sun loongi... Aap bataiye kis tarah ki baat haiii...

- Dekho Miss Anupamaa Joshi ek baar maine bata diya ki KISSS TYPE ki baat hai phir tumhe sunni padegiii... Peeche nhi hat saktii phirrr...

- Haan ni hatungiii aap bataiyee kiss type ki baat h...

- Kaan idhar laao...

- Hmmm... 😵 Aap kuch karne waale hain kya...???

- Dekhiye Misss... Ab mujhe aapke saath kuch karne ke liye aapki permission lene ki jarrort ni hai kyunki vo permission mujhe raat ko mil gayi haiii vo bhi for lifeeeee mil gayiii hai.

She remembered the sequence of the events that unfurled last night and blushes badly....

- Khabar thi mane... Aap bataaiye...

She brings her ears closer to his lips and he caresses the skin covered slender bones over the area sending volts of shocks through her spine.

- Vo thodi sexual tarah ki baat thi... Hindi me bolu to thodi ashleel tarah ki...

The blood in her bodyy frozee as she realized she would have to hear it nowww no matter what it is...

- Sek... Sek... Ash...