58. Let's Romance and Talk

She walked again very slowly fidgeting her pallu and turned back again.

- Par Anooj agar aapko vo...

- It's fine Anu... Meri chinta mat karo... Main theek hoon...

- Par aapka mann tha na...
She sounded irritated.

- Par tumhara mann to ni kar ra tha... Bataaya tha tumne...
He wasn't planning on letting her go aise hi but she didn't spare him either.

- Haaann.

She walked and he followed. She got excited hearing his footsteps behind hers and blushed herself all red.

She turned around.

- To phir... Mere... Aise... Peeche peeche kyun aa rahe hain!!?? 😌🙈

- Vo... Tum jaaogi to phir...

He gave a dramatic pause making her expect more.

- To phir??

- To phir tumhare peeche darwaaja band... Karoonga na... Isiliye aa ra...

She looked at him and how he broke the prospects she framed in her mind.

- Ohhh... A c c h h a...
The only words that she could manage to say.
- To... To... To mein... Jaaun??

- Haan bye.

She looked at him over her shoulder and kept on walking forward not knowing what furniture lies ahead in her path, hit the hand rest of the sofa, lying vertically in front of her, tripped and fell face-on on the fluffy seat of it.

- Aaahhh... Anuj...

He rushed to pull her up. He would have definitely saved her had his eyes been on there and not on her pleading eyes.

- Kya kar rahi ho... Itna bada sofa nahi dikh raha tumko... Giri hi jaa ri ho...

- Uthaaiye pehle mujhe.

Her elbows and face on the sofa seat and legs up in the air owing to the raised hand-rest. He chuckled as he tried to help her get up not knowing only from where to start collecting his fallen girlfriend. Should he turn her around first, or push her on the sofa or pull her up by her hand or her legs.

- Kah... Kahan se uthaaun... Kaise uthaaun... Yaar...

She tried using her elbow but couldn't in the moment of exasperation.

- Arey uthaaiye ne...

He went closer to her, knelt on ground, held her by her upper arms, transferred her weight on his shoulder and lifted her up.

- Aahhh... Anuujjj main gir jaaungi...

She screamed as she felt herself dangling with her midriff pressing against his shoulder.

- Haan abhi gira hi raha hoon ruko tum jara...

He walked. She clutched his tshirt and closed her eyes.

- Kahan le jaa re hain... Utaariye neeche... Aise chhorne jaayenge kya ghar... Koi dekh lega baahar...

- Nahi dekhega... Wait...

He entered his room and gently but quickly tossed her back on the bed. She opened her eyes and she raised herself a bit up on her elbows. She saw Anuj standing right in front of the bed with both his hands on his waistband. She folded her legs at knees.

- Ye peeche dekh ke aagey kyun chala jaa raha tha...??

- Aap mujhe yahan kyun laaye...??

- Pehle mera jawaab...