4. The Surreal Reality

*Anupamaa's broken heart had never been able to ace the feeling of getting loved so dearly ... She had never in her life experienced such tempestuous gush of a slew of emotions that could rock her heart up and down so miraculously that it forgets it has been broken... That healing scar... SHE COULD FEEL IT... She could feel her heart repair and could see Anuj at work...!!!*

(Sitting in her room... IN ANUJ'S HOUSE...)

Anupamaa's trance seemingly vanished in a moment with a LOUD THUDDD that hit her ears...

It took her a moment to realize that this voice emanated from the balcony... She rushed....

(Anuj's Balcony)

- Anooj.... Kya hua...?? Aap theek to h ne..?? Ye itti tez awaaz ...

- Haan... main theek hoon Anu... pr ye gamla theek nahi hai... Bechaara ab iss duniya me nahi raha...

- Ye kesi baatein kar re hain aap... (Chuckles suppresed-ly)Ye gamla kaise toot gya?? Aur aap yahan kya kar re hain itni raat ko...?? Kitni thand hai yahan.... Aap chaliye yahan se...??

-Kahan chalu...? (He raises his eyes in quest of an answer from her and she shies away)

-Kamre me... (she said it without giving it a second thought with no double meaning hidden in it from her side)

-(but Anuj's mind processed the second side of her words) Kamre me Anu...? Chalo chalte hain... Par itni raat me hum dono tumhare kamre me karenge kya...? Kuch socha hai kya...? (teasing her but also fearful ki agar Anupamaa ne ek chaped laga di to pata nahi kitne din hosh nahi aayega phir)

-(controlling her racing thoughts and rushing emotions, she was equivocally amazed at this man's ability to turn her words in a way suiting his sarcasm... she tried covering it up coz she knew she already messed it up enough) Me... mera...mera matlb hai apne kamre me... aap apne kamre me chaliyee... Yahan itni thand hai aapko sardi lag gayi to..??

-To...??

(Blushing at his flirtish line... she bit her lower lip to suppress her smile... After her immense efforts she finally manages to get over the essence of his TO..?? She pretends to be all ignorant like AREY MAINE TO KUCH SUNA HI NAHI.. AAPNE KUCH KAHA KYA..??)

-To aapko phir se mere haath ka vo kaadha peena padega...

He looked at her making a terrible face at the reminiscence of the horrible kaadha... And burst into laughter soon after...

*Aur phir vahi inka nain- mattakka with Anuj finally breaking the silence*

- Aao na Anu... Dekho to kitna achha lag raha hai yahan... Aisa lag ra hai (looking at Anupamaa) aaj ye chaand sirf mere liye nikla hai...

*Aurrrr... voii Anupamaa ki sab jaan kar bhi mujhe kooochhh nahi pata waali acting... Ufff...*

She moved ahead and stood by him... Rubbing her hands, not to gather enough heat to beat the cold but because she didn't know what else to do or say... cause she is well aware of her slip of tongue nowadays...

- Sardi lag rai hai...??

- Huh..?? Naiii...naiii to... vo to...

- Vo to kya..?? Bas aise hi..?? Ye aise (pointing at her hands) haath rub karne ki acting kar ri ho??

- Ky...kya...kyun... main kyun... acting kyun karoongi main... Main koi vo Deepika ya Alia hoon jo acting karoongi..??

- Nahi...!!(his words losing balance in her eyes) Madhubala ho...

- Me ?? Aur Madhubala... (chuckles)

- Haan to...? Mere liye to Sridevi... Madhubala... Nargis... Sab tum hi ho... Tumse khoobsurat mere liye aur koi ni hai...