26. Don't you dare touch me again, Anuj!

NOTE:- EXPLICIT CONTENT (18+). NOT SUITED FOR READERS BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE. CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. READER'S DISCRETION IS NEEDED.

Anupamaa never knew a lot about it but had definitely for like forever wanted to experience this even if it's just for once. She looked at Anuj. He was looking at her through the corner of his eyes and drifted his gaze immediately upon being caught. She wondered if this man is for real!! She freed his hand. The destination was still quite a few kilometres from there. She put her hand on the window and felt the cool after-rain breeze on her face. She was still wanton of his touch and caress. She pressed her thighs together tighter to keep herself in control. She couldn't believe but wonder how a month ago she couldn't have even thought of feeling wet at someone's touch.

A few minutes elapsed.

While she pondered about all this. She felt Anuj sandwiching her hands in between his.

Anupamaa realised he had been gathering courage to hold her hand after what he did, as if he committed a crime or so, since long and her heart chuckled. He unknowingly gave her so much sukoon... Four days back when she confessed it to him, she didn't even have the slightest idea that THIS IS HOW LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL.

BUT NOW SHE KNOWS... THIS IS HOW IT EXACTLY SHOULD FEEL.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The car came to a halt in front of a 7-star hotel. He didn't pre-book any room/ rooms but ensured the rooms are available before coming there with Anupamaa. Shree checked it out for him.

*AT THE RECEPTION*

-Good Afternoon Sir, Welcome to EMERALD SUITES.

- Thank you. We were looking out for rooms for two nights.

- Sure Sir! You please wait there, I'll call you in a moment.

- You have rooms no?

- Yess sir we have.

- Prettty well... We'll wait.

He took Anupamaa to the side.

- Anuj... Hum alag alag rooms book karaane waale hein?

- Haan Anu.
He said looking at his phone.

- Anooj... Phone rakhiye ne... Ek minute.

He slipped his cell in his pocket. But he could hardly match her stare. He stared the tiles preferably.

- Haan bolo..

She bent down to look him in his eyes. He looked at her and got conscious.

- Bolo Anu...
He looked at her shoulders now.

- Anooj... Idhar dekhiye ne. Kya kar re hein aap.

He loooked at her reluctantly.

- Kya hua Anuu bolo na...

He just wanted to go to his room away from her for sometime. He couldn't describe her how he was feeling. He continuously held his office bag in front of him.

- Mein vo bas...

She looked at the bag.

- Laaiye ye bag mujhe de dijiye ne... Kab se pakad rakha hai... Baaki samaan ke saath rakh aati hoon main.

- AREYYY ANUPAMA YAARR NI NI... NI HAAN...

- Theek hai aap itna ghabra kyun rahe hein.

- Vo kuch ni isme important files hain idhar udhar rakhne ka risk ni le sakte na...