70. The Police Complaint

Disclaimer:- Part is lengthy plus heavy. Jo uncomfortable ho skip karey. Story will proceed in the way it is written.
______________________________________

As the three heard Anupamaa's sobs coming out of the bathroom, they grew worried. Anuj sat near the bathroom door and placing his ears on it he knew she was sitting on the side opposite.

- Anupamaa??

For once she didn't listen amidst her own sobs.

- Anupamaa darwaaza kholo...
He knocked at the door.

The sobs stopped and he looked at Devika, who asked him to come back and let her be alone for a moment if she wants so. A few moments elapsed and the shower was turned on soon.

- Devika ye... Tabiyat kharaab na kar le... Tu bol na...

- Anu...?? Anu...?? Iss time kyun naha rahi hai...??

The shower was turned off at her words. They waited for a moment and it was turned on again.

- Devika... Yaar...

Anuj looked at her all worried and then at Kaanta. Both were upset by her condition.

- Anupama yaar... Tum...

- Anuj beta... Rehne... De...

- Arey par...

- Aunty sahi kah rahi hain... Abhi rehne de... Thodi der let her do... Whatever makes her feel good and... Fresh... and Clean... Okay?

Anuj nodded in a yes and sat by Kaanta resting his head on her shoulder. She patted his cheeks as if trying to convince she'll be fine.

Anupamaa rubbed her feet vigorously remembering the kiss and touch and the anklet while a lot of thoughts occupied her mind.

- Anuj aur sab... Kitna paresaan hue... Mere... Liye... Aur main khud bhi... Agar Anuj na dhoondh paate mujhe to...?

- Anu... Beta... Kya... Hua... Kuch... Kiya... kya... Usne...

- Agar main Anuj ko na milti to...? Agar sahi samay par sab na aate... To...

- Galti karne ka pacchhtaava bhi ni hoga mujhe...

His dialogue with his lusty stare flitted past her eyes.

- Kya bataati... Kya bolti main Anuj se... Ki kya mil gaya mujhe unse sach chhupa kar... Mujhe vahan aise haal me dekh ke... Kaisa laga hoga unhe... Kitne sawaal honge unke aur sabke mann me... Ki vahan kya hua... Aur uss aadmi ne...

She touched her cheek. The scratch shared by her cheek and jawline still hurt.

-Tumse koi badtameezi se baat kare mujhe bardaasht ni hai... Haath uthana to bahut badi baat hoti hai Anupamaa.

- Anuj ko... Kitna... bura laga hoga... kitna kharaab laga hoga... Tosu Sweety mujhse badtameezi karte to vo itna gussa ho jaate... To aaj (she placed her hands on her cheek and cried)... agar kuch ho jaata to... Anuj ko mujh tak pahunchne me... der... der ho... jaati... to... to...

-Tumhari vo haalat karoonga main ki tumhare kareeb aana to door... tumharii taraf palat ke bhi dekhega nahi vo...

- Main parso tumse shaadi kar loonga... Phir ek hafte baad vaapas chali jaana apne Anuj ke pass...