6. What's Next Tonight...?

He didn't wanna miss that FIRST TIME waala face of Anupamaa... He smiled at his view....cause he was looking at the most unexpected dream of her life... ANUPAMAA IN HIS ARMS...HOLDING HIM TIGHT... WAITING FOR HIM TO PROCEED FURTHER... WAITING FOR HIM TO MAKE HIS NEXT EROTIC MOVE... HIS HANDS CLUTCHING HER WAIST AND SHE STOOD THERE ALL OKAY WITH IT INFACT WITH ALL SORT OF ROMANTIC THOUGHTS OVERPOWERING HER...

SHE WAS FANTASIZING HIM...
THE ANUPAMAA WAS FANTASIZING HIM
... And this thought became so overwhelming for him that he thought it'd be unfair to keep her waiting for this moment any longer... And without another second of delay he placed his lips over her closed lips and rolled his tongue over them as if pleading them to open up for further exploration, she let out a sigh... her lips parted and they kissed.... He could taste her lipstick and feel her lips that were oozinggg hot... It was getting intense and so was their hold over each other.... She could feel an inward press on her waist which made her wrap her arms completely around his shoulders even more intimately while they stood their kissing under the fairy lights and moonlight pouring in through the window...

Their first passionate kiss... First MaAn Kiss... They sped up and then slowed down gradually till they finally came to a halt... Their lips parted reluctantly... she didn't wanna let that special feel go away anytime soon... He looked at her and their eyes met... there was nothing to say but a lot to be done... And they knew exactly what... Moving back her hair with his hands... He made his way with his finger touching her face and moving down through her chin to her neck and  enveloped it in his hand.

 He made his way with his finger touching her face and moving down through her chin to her neck and  enveloped it in his hand

 With only her saaree ka pallu obstructing his further downward course... She opened her eyes it met with Anuj's... She had shuddered when he grabbed her, he touched the edge of her saaree ka pallu from her shoulder to over her bosoms and armpits... Ran a finger across the pallu's whole length... And a series of jolts ran through her body. He could feel that erotic tremble in her. Making his way to her back... He could touch her hair covering her back in its entirety... He played around with her hair for a while... His fingers entered the bulk of her hair and he pulled them down with a jolt laying exposed her bare neck... She pursed her lips, drank down a sip of her saliva and he could observe it closely... Very closely... Her grip was tense... And he moves his hands down the length of her hair till he reached the end point of her longest hair. 

Reversing the trail of his hand movements worked back up beneath her hair feeling the cotton of her saaree followed by her blouse and when he got the feeling of warmth under his palm he lingered there for a moment to feel it

Reversing the trail of his hand movements worked back up beneath her hair feeling the cotton of her saaree followed by her blouse and when he got the feeling of warmth under his palm he lingered there for a moment to feel it.... He put his hand beneath the dorii careful not to pull it.... And grabbed her skin in his fist as tightly and as equally lightly as he could... He wanted this moment to be as painlessly passionate and intimately memorable as possible for her as well... She moaned when he kissed her at that sensitive spot on her neck... She was feeling pleasure like never before... She was excited... Curled up her fingers in his hairs and twisting it to get hold of his hair to contain the sudden rush of pleasure...

He loosened his grip over her and slightly moved his hands at the back encompassing her completely in an erotic hug... Both trying to hold the other as wholly as possible...

It appeared to Anuj as if she was radiating heat... He could feel that immense warmth on his body as she clasped him... He could feel her heart, flutter like a sheet in storm, pressed against his sturdy chest.

 He could feel her heart, flutter like a sheet in storm, pressed against his sturdy chest

"She moves a muscle and he knew.... She was THIS close to him... !!!" 

Her racing heart and loosened trapezius muscles encouraged him and he kissed her there all along the length of her visible clavicle... That moment was immensely pleasurable and intense and soon it became so irresistible for her to intake it any longer that she got rid of his hold over her, pushed him back a bit strongly, turned back, took a 4-step sprint away from him when her blouse doriii stuck in his watch and unfurls itself... For a moment she didn't realize but when she did, her sprint came to a halt... She was perspiring... and it was dampening her face and neck and back with its moisture... She trembled at the thought of her unclenching string... and he could see her tremble... She touched her back and couldn't feel that knotted string on her back anymore... She crossed her hands in front of her, clutched the cloth at her shoulders... hoping Anuj to grab her from behind to save her from that pretended embarrassment...

*Ohh poorrr Anuj... not a pro at romancing was startled by her sudden vigorous move*

A moment ago, he was the most valiant romancer capable of moving the toughest woman ever and now he is reduced in this moment to a man who didn't know what to do next.. " Is she angry...?? Or is she worried as if she crossed some limits..?? Or was she not expecting all of it at once...?? Did I just hurt her...? I don't remember if I bit her by mistake or did I ..!!?? Ohh godddd... what happened all of a sudden..!!! Should I feel guilty of my actions now but I don't want to...?? Or is she feeling that guilt and I should console her... and if I should then how...??"