Chapter 3: Breakup Plan (3)

Having made up his mind and having the main backbone, Chu Xiaoyu gave the name of Plan A to the foot-cutting plan, and then began to implement the specific plan.

During the day, Jin mainly goes to work and socializes after work, so it is generally after ten o'clock to get here, Chu Xiaoyu decided to wait for him in the living room sofa, and then took the elevator door to open the time to cut his feet, so that the gold owner felt that he had inadvertently broken his sloppiness.

Perfect √

but waiting is the most difficult to survive, Chu Xiaoyou repeatedly tried the corner of the elevator door and the sofa, as well as the rogue-like action when taking off the socks, it was not easy to be satisfied, Chu Xiaoyu was at ease, and after dinner, he was ready to go to the treadmill to exercise.

As a result, as soon as he stepped on the foot, he remembered that he was "pregnant with Liujia", Chu Xiaoyu covered his stomach melancholy, looked at the button of the treadmill, and doubted whether he would run and run the child down.

No...... Right?

Not yet formed... This?

Should Baidu take a look at the common sense of pregnancy, mobile phone fans take out the love machine from their pockets, put their hands on the screen but dare not type, Chu Xiaoyou is still resistant to his pregnancy, as if such a compromise is to admit that he is a monster. Slightly irritable, he went back to the living room and forcefully tucked his phone into the slit of the sofa.

The world was quiet, and my head was a little heavy.

When the gold lord came in, he saw that his golden cat was sleeping again.

"..."

Approaching, the gold lord looked at Chu Xiaoyou condescendingly, and did not know whether Chu Xiaoyou was talented, but he was awakened by being looked at, but his mind was still blurred, and he seemed to return to the welfare home in a confused stare, and he opened his mouth and shouted: "Hungry..."

The gold lord rolled up his sleeves.

Chu Xiaoyou suddenly realized that the person in front of him was not the Dean Lord, and a spirit of excitement directly jumped up and stood in a military posture: "Jin... Mr. Zheng, Mr. Zheng.

 Lord Jin glanced at his feet.

Chu Xiaoyou looked down, and only then did he find himself stepping barefoot on the floor, and his feet were a little cold. He was wearing slippers in a weak heart, and his heart was finished, didn't he want to cut his feet at the first time when the gold lord came?

What to do, is it too late to cut it now?

Lord Jin moved his gaze from his feet to his face, and finally spoke, "Tired lately?"

Chu Xiaoyu squeezed out a smile: "So, I have a final exam." After saying that, he wanted to slap his own mouth, and how a nervous dialect came out again.

Annoying.

Feeling humiliated, Chu Xiaoyu was uneasy about the gold lord.

The gold lord did not mind which national language he spoke, and sat down on the sofa steadily. Although the other party was shorter than himself, Chu Xiaoyu felt that the golden lord's momentum was even stronger.

It is said that the gold lord once served as an officer, because of his cold and heinous, he did not train students, but was specially sent to train new soldiers, but he trained new soldiers and trained animal students are always separated from the front line, and even the iron-blooded old cadres cannot bear the pressure and transfer him back.