Chapter 35: Marriage Contract Counting (2)

Hearing Mr. Zheng answer the phone, Chu Xiaoyou narrowed the cat's eyes in a difficult way: "You want to go to work?"

Mr. Zheng paused: "Huang Jialan died last night, and the old lady asked us to go back."

Chu Xiaoyou sat up and looked at Mr. Zheng, who was still asleep, in disbelief: "I... Huang Jialan is dead? "

Huang Jialan found out the early stage of cancer two years ago, which would actually cost a hundred or so to save, but if he could save Chu Xiaoyou, he would not pay attention to her, and Huang Jialan did not have the shame to find Chu Xiaoyou to ask for money to treat her.

She couldn't live a few days, and everyone knew it, including herself, but it came a little suddenly.

Chu Xiaoyu felt a strange feeling in his heart, he couldn't talk about relieving hatred or pity, only the cat's eyes were a little dazed: "She's dead, Cixi wants to see us?"

He particularly emphasized our two words, if Cixi is only to see Mr. Zheng or better, why should Cixi meet him?

Could it be that Cixi is behind the surveillance that they know they are married?

Chu Xiaoyou was terrified in his heart, and felt that he had entered the demonic vortex of a different dimension.

Mr. Zheng said: "We can't guess anything she plans to do, but my informant said that the old lady also summoned all the young people over eighteen years old in the neighborhood to go over."

Chu Xiaoyou, he also thought that the old lady had installed eyeliner in their house, and as a result, Mr. Zheng actually monitored his grandmother!

Sure enough, they are all bad guys_(:3ゝ∠)_

"So what are we going to do?" Now, do I have to go? Chu Xiao's eyes became frightened.

The gold lord smiled, sat up from the sofa and kissed his forehead: "There is a husband, you don't have to worry."

Chu Xiaoyu nodded, but how can you not be afraid, it is a bird's gate feast.

Mr. Cheng was not in a hurry at all, and slowly and methodically asked someone to make breakfast.

Chu Xiaoyou's heart hurt, but Mr. Zheng pretended to be a scorpion cow, and the kittens anxiously circled around him, eager to grab Mr. Zheng's toothbrush and stuff it into his mouth, fortunately, Zheng Zheng's previous Yu Wei was still there, and Chu Xiaoyou did not dare to make a second time.

The last step out of the room is a tie, Chu Xiaoyou himself failed too much yesterday, Mr. Zheng did not dare to let himself do it. The two little couples were both engaged in academic research in the bathroom, and Mr. Zheng wrapped his left arm around the kitten's waist, letting Chu Xiaoyou take off his pajamas to test his injuries first.

Yesterday there was a smear, Chu Xiaoyou's white red tendons have improved, but now tying it again is tantamount to worsening, Mr. Zheng's rough hand touched the traces left by the ribbon, and said lightly: "Don't use it today."

Chu Xiaoyou didn't listen: "No, I want to see your parents today."

Mr. Zheng raised an eyebrow, smiled evilly in his eyes and said, "Baby, shall we squeeze off the milk for you first?"

This was originally very correct, but Mr. Zheng was particularly unorthodox when he said it, and Chu Xiaoyu did not want to pay attention to him, but his eyes were full of juice, and his body was spinning: "Good."

Mr. Zheng smiled slightly, letting Chu Xiaoyu lean down and approach him.

After such an hour, Mr. Zheng was very gentle, and if it was definitely more painful according to Chu Xiaoyou's own methods before, but it was painful and itchy, it would not look good. Mr. Zheng frowned: "I'll go out and find you another alternative to the ribbon."