Chapter 5: Breakup Count (5)

The community where Chu Xiaoyou lived was strictly controlled, afraid that Lin Jinyan would be interrogated by the security guards, Chu Xiaoyu grabbed the scarf and hurried downstairs.

Lin Jinyan did not have a car, may come over, may take the bus, Chu Xiaoyu wanted to go to the bus stop to wait, only to see a taxi parked outside the gate, Lin Jinyan figure came down from the inside, carrying a large bag and a small bag.

Chu Xiaoyu's eyes were hot, and he hurried over.

The security guard was faster than him, and when he asked Lin about what he said, Chu Xiaoyu ran over and inserted himself between them and smiled at the security guard: "Hello, this is my friend, come to see me." 

The security guard saw Chu Xiaoyou and smiled: "You are the best, this visitor is a little confused about our system." He said, flirtatious glance at Lin Jinyan, although this guest looks Sven, but the cotton clothes on his body are old, and he still carries a red plastic bag of a few cents a piece, which contains apples and oranges and the like, and it is a little ridiculous to use this kind of thing to give gifts in this community.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at Lin Jinyan's eyes and instantly became hairy.

Although he has little contact with people, he is very sensitive to people's eyes, and although this security guard is polite on the surface, his eyes look at Lin Jinyan, which is clearly contempt.

Why did he look down on Lin Jinyan?

Chu Xiaoyu usually suffered a lot of anger, but he couldn't see that people looked at Lin Jinyan like this, Lin Jinyan was a doctor, saving lives and helping the injured, which was the noblest profession in Chu Xiaoyou's heart.

Chu Xiaoyou was just about to say his most vicious language warehouse, but Lin Jinyan said coldly: "Help me carry something, it's too heavy."

Chu Xiaoyou knew that Lin Jinyan was stopping him, and was reluctant to reach out to pick up the fruit in Lin Jinyan's hand, but Lin Jinyan only gave him a bag of oranges and went straight inside.

Chu Xiaoyu hurriedly followed up, and after a while, the crimson face of qi suddenly turned its head, like a kitten, and made a threatening expression at the security guard.

After taking a few steps, Lin Jinyan suddenly stopped and glanced back at him: "Do you know that your body is poor and not wearing a little warmer?" Besides, do I need you to pick me up? I can't catch my breath when I can't run.

Chu Xiaoyou looked up in surprise, he was ready to accept Lin Jinyan's thunderous anger, but Lin Jinyan gave him such a simple word of concern.

Chu Xiaoyou's cute face instantly burst into a sunny smile: "I'm fine, Uncle Lin!"

Lin Jinyan glanced at him: "Which one?" 

"That!" Chu Xiaoyou hurriedly used his fingers.

Although his mood was a little relaxed, Chu Xiaoyu was still worried, and he always felt that exposing that room was equivalent to exposing his second shameful side.

Leading Lin Jinyan into the house to put down things, Chu Xiaoyou looked back but saw Lin Jinyan still standing in the doorway, with his hands in his pockets, and his critical eyes swept every corner of the living room.

Chu Xiaoyou waited for him to finish reading.

Lin Jinyan withdrew his gaze after a few seconds and walked directly to the sofa, Chu Xiaoyu had a row of ah-ah in his heart, that sofa cover did not seem to have been washed last time...

His face was smoking with shame, Chu Xiaoyu bit his lower lip and hurried to keep up, as the master, he was much more cramped, and his nervous hands and feet did not know where to swing.