Chapter 26: The Spoiled Wife Plan [6]

Chu Xiaoyu didn't know what the result of the battle between the golden lord and the old lady was, anyway, the gold lord returned on time, but the surprise gold lord forgot.

Chu Xiaoyou didn't mind either.

However, since then, the gold lord has become a trapeze artist, busier than bees every day, and because the small county town has no airport, it takes 4 hours to run the road every time.

Chu Xiaoyou died of guilt, but the gold lord did not mention bringing him back, and Chu Xiaoyou could only cherish their days together every time the gold lord came, so that the gold lord was happy.

Moreover, he was not used to parting at all, and Chu Xiaoyu found that he began to hate the golden lord for leaving him, and he had to be depressed for a while after each time the golden lord left.

Gradually, the weather became hotter, and it was the hottest month in July.

Chu Xiaoyou was 34 weeks pregnant, and childbirth was put on the agenda. Because it is an intersex person, the owner of the gold invited several experts to discuss how to give birth to this child, Chu Xiaoyu was originally a shy person, this time in order to give birth to the baby smoothly, it was also open-minded, and they checked it.

But the results are not very good, Chu Xiaoyou's physique is not very good, the pregnancy situation is not very good, but the fetus has not been checked for deformity, which is a blessing in misfortune.

How to produce has become a problem.

Chu Xiaoyu is smaller than the average person no matter which set of organs, and the doctor cannot be sure whether his vagina can withstand the huge pressure of childbirth, but caesarean section is also risky, and the discussion is discussed, and the doctor has set a preliminary plan.

Disembowel.

Chu Xiaoyu had no objection, as long as the child was well, he didn't mind whether he was moving the knife or crying, it would hurt anyway, and he was not afraid of pain.

In order to cooperate with the treatment, Chu Xiaoyou was arranged to live in the provincial capital city not long after living in the Lin family opposite the door, Lin Jinyan also had two doctors to accompany him, Zheng Guoliang was responsible for making him happy and going out to find flowers and ask Willow.

Chu Xiaoyou was very happy, because the gold lord did not need to run so hard to accompany him.

Over the past few days, he felt that all his fat flesh had fallen from the gold lord>< the gold lord had secretly lost weight.

On Sunday, the gold lord flew in the air and went to work on Monday, so he could only stay for less than 12 hours in total.

At this time, Chu Xiaoyou had become a big belly that had to be helped when he walked, and the gold lord was really relieved.

In the evening, the gold lord wanted to give Chu Xiaoyou a massage as usual, and Chu Xiaoyou hummed weakly and waved to the gold lord: "Mr. Zheng, don't press it today, I want you to sleep with me." 

The golden lord did not know chu Xiaoyou's careful thoughts, and pressed for a while to confirm that he was in a good state before hugging people and coaxing Chu Xiaoyou to sleep.

Chu Xiaoyou's heart ached and ached, and he thought that the golden lord's plane at six o'clock tomorrow morning must rest early, he broke the sky without pestering people, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

The gold lord asked him from behind: "Has the problem of contractions gotten better recently?"

Chu Xiaoyouton, to tell the truth, was like a child: "I don't hurt so much when you are here." Pregnant women will fall into the ocean of contractions before giving birth, that feeling is really uncomfortable, and the harm is great, Chu Xiaoyou was looked at by Lin Jinyan almost every day in bed.