Chapter 19: Wife Pursuit (4)

On the day of Chinese New Year's Eve, the two brothers of the Lin family decided to make dumplings while watching TV.

Chu Xiaoyou will do all the housework, but the technology is general, and the dumplings wrapped out can only be guaranteed to roll in the boiling water. Lin Jinyan put him mainly responsible for teaching Lin Xiao, and the position was the head of the kindergarten class.

Chu Xiaoyou was very depressed and felt that Lin Jinyan had underestimated himself. But Lin Xiaoshuang, he had never had such a lively year when he was so old, especially if he had not spent the New Year with such a beautiful brother.

He was very happy, and the little head rubbed to Chu Xiaoyou's side to humbly ask for advice.

Chu Xiaoyou is an honest child, Lin Xiao asked anything he answered one hundred and fifty, after a while Lin Xiaoyou's head unconsciously approached Chu Xiaoyou, two hairy heads in a pile of chirping, looking very harmonious.

Lin Jinyan and Lin Jinzhi looked at each other and smiled.

Lively and busy until nine o'clock, the family gathered around to eat Chinese New Year's Eve dinner and watch TV, Lin Jinzhi made a topic to take care of, the active atmosphere of pulling and pulling, and from time to time let Lin Xiao perform a joke.

Chu Xiaoyou hid his face in the dumpling bowl and secretly envied the three masters of the Lin family with his eyes.

It must be nice to feel like home, right?

But there were only three people, not a single relative or friend to visit.

After eating, Chu Xiaoyou offered himself to wash the dishes, and Lin Jinyan glanced at him and stood up, "I'll go with you."

 Chu Xiaoyou has a big belly these days, he is full like a small watermelon, it is inconvenient to move and walk, Lin Jinyan is not at ease with him.

Two people wash dishes side by side.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at Lin Jinyan and couldn't help but be curious: "By the way, why didn't you see XiaoXiao's mother call him in the New Year?"

Lin Jinyan paused: "Surrogacy."

"Huh?" Chu Xiaoyu was shocked, and non-Mandarin instantly ran out: "Why is this so?"

Lin Jinyan glared at him: "Your voice is smaller!"

Chu Xiaoyu looked at the outside of his eyes apologetically, lowered his voice and said, "How about surrogacy?" Uncle Lin is so good, there is a car and a house, and no one is willing to marry? Lin Jinyan

skimmed his lips: "Why not?" When my father was not dead, he found a daughter-in-law for my brother in my junior year of high school, and my brother liked it very much, but the woman did not know how to hear about me, so she did not marry.

Chu Xiaoyou frowned, he could understand the whole thing, just like he felt that the gold lord liked him but would not accept him, think about it in another position, if he was the girl's younger brother, he might also have to persuade his sister not to marry this kind of family.

Lin Jinyan sneered: "If this is the case, you know your uncle's personality, a good husband, the woman still can't let go of him, one day called my brother out, saying that if you want to marry her, you will break off relations with me."

Cut off what? Chu Xiaoyou's eyes widened.

"I'll go, she's insane!" If you don't just get married, how can you make your brothers cut off their relationship? Chu Xiaoyou was indignant: "Uncle Lin just won't contact you?"

Lin Jinyan looked at him with contempt: "Are you a pig brain?" My brother didn't agree, and in order not to drag my brother down, I just went to college and left on my own. Chu Xiaoyu was